Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Colts will lose to the Jets guaranteed.

corgi

John Cena will be the honorary captain for the Indianapolis Colts versus New York Jets game this Sunday. This is because Wrestlemania is at MetLife next year. Anybody who follows WWE knows John Cena doesn't put anybody over, so folks WE ARE DOOMED.

How can we stop what we can't see? DOOMED!

What is this man talking about

Wrestling is scripted, to "put over" means a guy who is considered a top star lets a guy who isn't a top star beat him, and make him look good in the process. He will be a captain for the Jets the home team in wrestling terms "the babyfaces" or good guys, the Colts will be the "heals" or bad guys. On TV John Cena rarely puts over anybody, thus if this were WWE the Colts would have no shot of winning. This is intended to be fun, not factual. :thmup:

John Cena will be the honorary captain for the Indianapolis Colts versus New York Jets game this Sunday. This is because Wrestlemania is at MetLife next year. Anybody who follows WWE knows John Cena doesn't put anybody over, so folks WE ARE DOOMED.

LOL! He let the Rock B slap him. Then the Rock left again to do movies LOL!

Wrestling is scripted, to "put over" means a guy who is considered a top star lets a guy who isn't a top star beat him, and make him look good in the process. He will be a captain for the Jets the home team in wrestling terms "the babyfaces" or good guys, the Colts will be the "heals" or bad guys. On TV John Cena rarely puts over anybody, thus if this were WWE the Colts would have no shot of winning. This is intended to be fun, not factual. :thmup:

Ohh ok then, well luckily the NFL isn't scripted.... isn't john cena a jets fan

Posted · Hidden by Warhorse, October 13, 2012 - double post
Hidden by Warhorse, October 13, 2012 - double post

Ohh ok then, well luckily the NFL isn't scripted.... isn't john cena a jets fan

I like John Cena...I don't care what anyone says. Part of the reason he has trouble putting other people over is cuz the WWE is too afraid to have Cena loose cleanly to anyone. Also, it's cuz fans like HIM so much, they don't care about the opponent.

Anyway...

Now if AJ Lee was with him...it would be different...

and exactly what does this have to do with the outcome of the game???? is he now playing professional football??? I know the Jets are dealing with injuries and a pathetic offense but i never thought they would resort to an actor to try to help them win lol

The OP was just trying to have some fun, it was a joke.

I just wonder how much the WWE is paying the NFL to be part of the festivities.

As far as an NFL game, we all know anything can happen. We lost to one of the worst teams in the league and beat one that a lot of people have going to the SB.

The OP was just trying to have some fun, it was a joke.

I just wonder how much the WWE is paying the NFL to be part of the festivities.

As far as an NFL game, we all know anything can happen. We lost to one of the worst teams in the league and beat one that a lot of people have going to the SB.

You sound like CM Punk

I like John Cena...I don't care what anyone says. Part of the reason he has trouble putting other people over is cuz the WWE is too afraid to have Cena loose cleanly to anyone. Also, it's cuz fans like HIM so much, they don't care about the opponent.

Anyway...

Taj..........you like wrastling?

Man this is football not the fake butt wwe unless Cena is planning on putting on some shoulder pads I dont think he will be a factor. This sound and looks good for the Jets, but we are playing for something real and much more important then Cena.The Jets are going down come Sunday and I'll come out and say that the Colts will win I guarantee it!!!!!

Used to love wrestling back in the days of Andre the Giant(may he rest in peace), Legion of Doom(may Hawk rest in peace), The Rockers, Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Macho Man Randy Savage (may he rest in peace) Bret Hart and sooooooo many more I can go on and on and on. Now I just cant get into it unless the Undertaker is on and thats only at Wrestlemanias, Personally I prefer the origninal Undertaker....Times have changed for sure

Used to love wrestling back in the days of Andre the Giant(may he rest in peace), Legion of Doom(may Hawk rest in peace), The Rockers, Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Macho Man Randy Savage (may he rest in peace) Bret Hart and sooooooo many more I can go on and on and on. Now I just cant get into it unless the Undertaker is on and thats only at Wrestlemanias, Personally I prefer the origninal Undertaker....Times have changed for sure

Yes...I too used to like Pro Wrastlin.....WHEN I WAS A CHILD. Something ain't right about a grown man is a Stone Cold Steve Austin t-shirt.

Yes...I too used to like Pro Wrastlin.....WHEN I WAS A CHILD. Something ain't right about a grown man is a Stone Cold Steve Austin t-shirt.

never did like his drinking on camera but loved his attitude to not give a rip, now I just cant get into it all. been a good 12-15 years back when I was I'd say 16-17 but going on 30 in December now I know plenty of the wrestlers still now but none of them are to me what those wrestlers were I named as a kid, Times change

meh-facebook-button.jpg

I work with a guy that swears it is and I have been unable to convince him otherwise (and not from lack of trying)

I'm not surprised some ppl think that, I think there have been articles about things like that but we all know you can't script a fame this big and this emotional with so many players.