Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

greatest play by luck on sunday

CR91

He had a few, but that one was at the top of my list as well. Originally i thought he actually threw that pass with Matthews on his back, but the replay showed his arm came off Luck right before he threw the ball. Still one heck of a play, he couldn't really step into that throw all that much and it was a thing of beauty to avoid the sack in the first place. He also put the ball in the perfect place showing him and Wayne are certainly on the same page right now as Reggie had to stop that a bit short and slide back based on coverage. As soon as he turned, that ball was on him. Just an excellent play.

i love seeing someone other then freeney and mathis getting sacks. big ups to redding and fokou

Agreed i am loving Cory Reddings play that guy is an emotional beast just his presence on the field is felt and he fires up the entire defensive unit, As for the LB core, Man oh man this is one of the better groups ive seen in some time they play hard and physical!

Agreed i am loving Cory Reddings play that guy is an emotional beast just his presence on the field is felt and he fires up the entire defensive unit, As for the LB core, Man oh man this is one of the better groups ive seen in some time they play hard and physical!

agree I dont think we have ever been this deep at LB.

I`m digging every one of these posts. I think you are all Right On.

Gotta add one more. In the second half our DB`s must have been doing something right! hip hip hooray for the whole Team for digging in when it counted.

Even Link who took out Rajji. ;- )

Chuck Strong!!!

Andrew stands in that pocket like a mini-hercules or runs like a banshee when needed. I say build this kid an excellent O-Line first. He has 80 yard drive written all over him.

Defenses like that ya know! :td:

Guys...I think you'll all agree that the best play Luck made was when he scored his TD..

..and instead of dancing the salsa...or doing the 'Discount Double Check' move like Donald Brown (No, you didnt, DB)!!!)

Luck wasnt think about himself...or an opponent../.He ran to the Chuck Pagano sign and beat on it.....

Its what he thinks about that impresses me ....and lets me think he different

Sorry to point this out. The best play by the kid wasn't a pass, a run or a first down. It was him getting up after he nearly got killed on that hit in the 1st quarter. Absolutely demonstrated his mental and physical toughness. He took as hard a shot as could be delivered, and didn't miss a beat. RGIII could never have taken that hit and kept playing (IMO).

Sorry to point this out. The best play by the kid wasn't a pass, a run or a first down. It was him getting up after he nearly got killed on that hit in the 1st quarter. Absolutely demonstrated his mental and physical toughness. He took as hard a shot as could be delivered, and didn't miss a beat. RGIII could never have taken that hit and kept playing (IMO).

And to top it off, they showed a close-up of his face and he was smiling. This is one tough kid. And, after all the hits in the first half, he never lost his composure. He played like an all-time great Sunday, and it was only his 4th game.

Guys...I think you'll all agree that the best play Luck made was when he scored his TD..

..and instead of dancing the salsa...or doing the 'Discount Double Check' move like Donald Brown (No, you didnt, DB)!!!)

Luck wasnt think about himself...or an opponent../.He ran to the Chuck Pagano sign and beat on it.....

Its what he thinks about that impresses me ....and lets me think he different

Brown did the Raji version of it from the commercial though which I thought was pretty funny. Didn't even notice it until I watched it again.

It wasn't his greatest play but just another sign that Luck is wise beyond his years. After the missed kick if you watch you noticed Adam grabs his helmet and is telling everyone to get off the field and to get back because he knew there was still three seconds left and they could get hit with a flag. This is a rookie QB in his fourth game. That just speaks to his pose and leadership skills. You want to smile. Picture Luck five years from now when he's done developing.