Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Freeney Ankle

IndyTrav

Apparently there are two different degrees of High Ankle Sprain....Google told me this...."If the injury is stable, then the high ankle sprain can be treated in a cast, usually for a period of 6 weeks. If the injury is unstable, then a surgery may be needed to stabilize the ankle."

Hughes was able to provide adequate pressure from what i seen on Sunday, my thing with him is he never seems capable of getting off of blocks. Pushing the pocket is great and all but i would rather he push the pocket shed the block and get after the QB. IMO this is Hughes time to step up he should be seeing more PT now that Freeny is injured, He showed promise this pre-season now its time for him to prove that he is worthy.

Really 5 plays all freeney your defending someone you like is all not someone who can play olb

Only a blind person couldn't see how good our defense looked with Freeney out there. Freeney draws DOUBLE TEAMS, he always has and he always will.

We also had very little pass rush (outside of like 2 or 3 plays) once Freeney left too. If you choose to ignore those facts than well, thats not my problem. Your hate for Freeney is kind of sad and pathetic.

As I understand it, the Lisfranc injury pertains to the mid-foot, so it shouldn't matter if this is an ankle...

True its the arch but at times ankle problems involve a variety of ligaments, u really cant just say ankle , that said it would be a major ankle/ foot issue if it involved ligaments that far forward into the foot & they probably would call it more than just an ankle sprain, there is another row of bones in front of the ankle before one gets to the lis franc area

haha I feel bad for you... have nothing else better to do than hate.. and id agree as soon as he left the defense went down hill..... football is the ultimate team sport you melvin... players can have an impact without putting up big numbers whether it be drawing the attention of the other team to free up others, clog lanes, take on/out the blocker to allow others to clean the play ... and i'd say in the "5 plays" he was on the field, whatever he was or wasn't doing was better than was hughes was doing, the whole game he played...and I bet he will be doing that all year.. Low numbers / stats but we will see a Night & Day difference from him on/off the field..

butttttt I wouldn't expect you to know anything, you're prob the guy who says "ah man he needs to make that play" "ah man I could have made that throw" "ah man if coach would have put me in fourth quarter, we'd be state champions" but probably have never played a down in your life, let alone been on any football team... you prob the dude with NO athleticism, but do your thing keep hating cry baby.. wahhhh wahhhhhh

iam sitting here lmao at you really freeney did what in 5 plays it was mathis get off Freeneys ____ and open ypur eyes lol

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, September 13, 2012 - Personal shot
Hidden by Coltssouth, September 13, 2012 - Personal shot

Only a blind person couldn't see how good our defense looked with Freeney out there. Freeney draws DOUBLE TEAMS, he always has and he always will.

We also had very little pass rush (outside of like 2 or 3 plays) once Freeney left too. If you choose to ignore those facts than well, thats not my problem. Your hate for Freeney is kind of sad and pathetic.

your ignorance is pathetic 19 million to sit well done get off his ____

exactly right...ask Rober Mathis what Freeney's precense means...