Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Start of an Era

coltsguy510

It has just dawned on me that we are now in a new age of Colts football. No more watching our beloved Peyton Manning throwing bombs downfield to Dallas Clark and Marvin Harrison, no more Jeff Saturday leading our offensive line, no more 10 yard gaps between corner and receiver, no more being unable to convert a 3rd and 1, but now we have a new era, an era of hard nosed D and rough and tough players. An era of watching our new beloved Andrew Luck driving down the field with laser passes to T.Y. Hilton and Dwayne Allen, an era where our QB can run faster than 2 miles per hour, an era where our offensive line tramples opposing defenses, an era where we stop the back at the line every play. Now tell me fellow Colts fans are you ready for this era? Are you ready to be some of the few to see our QB of the future start his career? ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!?!?!?!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's time for the NEW Era to come!!! Lets GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It has just dawned on me that we are now in a new age of Colts football. No more watching our beloved Peyton Manning throwing bombs downfield to Dallas Clark and Marvin Harrison, no more Jeff Saturday leading our offensive line, no more 10 yard gaps between corner and receiver, no more being unable to convert a 3rd and 1, but now we have a new era, an era of hard nosed D and rough and tough players. An era of watching our new beloved Andrew Luck driving down the field with laser passes to T.Y. Hilton and Dwayne Allen, an era where our QB can run faster than 2 miles per hour, an era where our offensive line tramples opposing defenses, an era where we stop the back at the line every play. Now tell me fellow Colts fans are you ready for this era? Are you ready to be some of the few to see our QB of the future start his career? ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!?!?!?!

I truly am so excited I can't sleep. I totally get your post I'm right there with you!!

If you live in the middle of Bears country it disqualifies you to make any negative remarks about our team.

I was in the hoosier dome in 1984 when we played the jets, the first colts home game in indy... I think these young guys will be good at some point, but it will take time

I was in the hoosier dome in 1984 when we played the jets, the first colts home game in indy... I think these young guys will be good at some point, but it will take time

We do have veterans to help these young guys. But every team has a lot of young guys. I do believe there primed and ready.

Brown chicken, brown cow.

It has just dawned on me that we are now in a new age of Colts fooball.

Its just dawning on you now? Where have you been all Spring/Summer? haha jk ... i like the post. The time has finally arrived!!!! and I, for one am Psyched!!!!! Rock their World ROCK THEIR WORLD!!!!!!! :blueshoe: :shoe:

:helmet: :throwback:

:coltshelmet: :coltslogo:

:coltshorse: :coltsfb:

:colts: :1colts:

:excited: :jump:

TruetotheShoe Go Indy

Definitely pumped up for our first game. I am hoping our new D will be pressuring Cutler all game long. GO COLTS!!! P.S. Coulda' done without the reference to Peyton's speed.