Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Justin King the Nickel Corner vs Bears

HtownColt

It looks like Justin King won the nickel cornerback spot for week 1. I feel alot better with him in the slot than on the outside anyways. Can't wait to see this secondary Sunday(well I can't see it but I will read about it lol)

http://mobile.stampe...day-v-the-bears

Yeah my gut tells me he'll be a lot better in the slot than covering the number one receiver. If you have some time on Sunday you might want to go by a place like Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the game. I'm going to the one off of Westheimer to watch the game

Yeah my gut tells me he'll be a lot better in the slot than covering the number one receiver. If you have some time on Sunday you might want to go by a place like Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the game. I'm going to the one off of Westheimer to watch the game

True but it's opening day so I expect buffalo wild wings to have every tv on the Texans game. But I won't miss too much because the Colts official app gives me a play by play analysis and stat/tackle chart as the game is going on.

True but it's opening day so I expect buffalo wild wings to have every tv on the Texans game. But I won't miss too much because the Colts official app gives me a play by play analysis and stat/tackle chart as the game is going on.

Buffalo Wild Wings shows every game, guaranteed. Only my own death would keep me from watching the Colts. If I missed a game, I could never forgive myself. But that's just me.

Nothing to do with this Topic... well sorta

But Tryon (Ex-Colt CB) is now a Trending Topic on Twitter. All the Giants Fans are blaming him for the Loss haha

I literally walked into my house, changed the channel to the game, looked at the T.V., saw the burn, and walked away. I hate the Cowboys with a passion and this is not a good omen for the season lol.

But Tryon (Ex-Colt CB) is now a Trending Topic on Twitter. All the Giants Fans are blaming him for the Loss haha

Tryon was really horrible when we had him. Not sure what the Giants saw in him. Dude couldn't cover anyone.

I'm surprised we have stragglers here. As in fans of other teams. We must have made an impression, because even on dabears.com they only have 15 people at a time. On colts boards, we have 50 + on 3 different boards. Bears fans are complacent. And deserve to lose. Heck, besides DaBears, there's not much out there. The Colts have MANY message boards. With 50 fans on each. Bears fans suck. Ive seen 10 bears fans on DaBears. Lame. At 3 AM I see more colts fans.

And this is the guy colts fans lost thier mind over for polian cutting last year.... I think we saw tonight why polian had no problem cutting him loose and this is coming from someone who liked tryon when he was here.

Oh I'm going to find that colts game and watch it trust me!

And this is the guy colts fans lost thier mind over for polian cutting last year.... I think we saw tonight why polian had no problem cutting him loose and this is coming from someone who liked tryon when he was here.

Yeah they picked on Tryon last night! I don't think Tryon has business covering anything but the slot receiver.

I don't like Tryons height either. He's too much of a shrimp it seems at times! Cowboys look like they are going

to be a pretty good team this year in all seriiousness. Especially on defense, they are solid everywhere.

Buffalo Wild Wings has NFL Sunday Ticket so they show all the games, not just the local Texans game

Yep, I remember, I took a beating for saying last yr. that losing him was no big deal. People got all up in arms because I said he wasn't any good to begin with.

I went by the Buffalo Wild Wings on Westheimer and Royal Oaks and they told me they will have the Colts vs Bears game on TV

Only my own death would keep me from watching the Colts. If I missed a game, I could never forgive myself. But that's just me.

This happened to me a few years back. I was in the ICU, trying to recover from a side effect of liver disease, while waiting for a transplant, when the Colts were playing the Chargers in the playoffs. I told all the nurses that while the game is on, to not disturb me for any reason. I was literally dying, but I still refused to miss a Colts game. I got my transplant a few months later, and while I've had some minor setbacks, at least I am still here..I haven't missed a Colts game ever since before 2000, and no matter how bad I feel, or how sick I am..I refuse to miss any Colts game. Over all the years, they have given me so much pride, joy, and happiness, that I will support them until my dying breath. And somehow, I feel that I will always follow them, even if I'm looking down from heaven.

This happened to me a few years back. I was in the ICU, trying to recover from a side effect of liver disease, while waiting for a transplant, when the Colts were playing the Chargers in the playoffs. I told all the nurses that while the game is on, to not disturb me for any reason. I was literally dying, but I still refused to miss a Colts game. I got my transplant a few months later, and while I've had some minor setbacks, at least I am still here..I haven't missed a Colts game ever since before 2000, and no matter how bad I feel, or how sick I am..I refuse to miss any Colts game. Over all the years, they have given me so much pride, joy, and happiness, that I will support them until my dying breath. And somehow, I feel that I will always follow them, even if I'm looking down from heaven.

Hey that's why they call you Colts Fan 4 Life.

I literally walked into my house, changed the channel to the game, looked at the T.V., saw the burn, and walked away. I hate the Cowboys with a passion and this is not a good omen for the season lol.

I think its right on track. Dallas always starts strong and Giants always end on a strong note. Im with you on the Cowboys....with the exception of Demarcus Ware I hate the Cowboys

I think its right on track. Dallas always starts strong and Giants always end on a strong note. Im with you on the Cowboys....with the exception of Demarcus Ware I hate the Cowboys

Yeah, but I thought the Giants had what it took to win. They only lost because I hoped they would win that game. All NY fans can blame me and my bad karma lol.

Yeah, but I thought the Giants had what it took to win. They only lost because I hoped they would win that game. All NY fans can blame me and my bad karma lol.

Tryon was bad no doubt...wasn't ready to come off the bench and contribute but the guy that killed most of their drives was Victor Cruz. I know he dropped like 3 first downs and a couple other guys did too. Manning had like 5 or 6 balls dropped that really killed any chances of momentum. The reason they couldn't get the running game going was because they had too many 1 or 2 series drives and didn't wear down that front 7. Even their rookie RB fumbled on a scoring drive so there was plenty of blame to go around. That Giants secondary was wafer thin before the game....they couldn't afford to lose anyone else and they had some bad luck.

As for us...I think our secondary is stronger than it has been since 2006 so I have hope we will give our pass rush perhaps another second to get to the qb....lets just hope Freeney and Mathis have something in the tank...yet to see it. King will be important....probably not this week as much but just like Ogletree was the go to guy for the Cowboys that #3 receiver vs the nickle corner is what all teams look to exploit. Hope King continues to get better.