Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Top rookie offensive impact player

dodsworth

Top rookie offensive impact player  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who makes the biggest offensive impact?

I don't think Hines will see any relevant snaps this year unless he somehow beats out Marlon Mack which I highly doubt. Mack is a much better player than Hines in my opinion. RB: Mack/Turbin/Open for Competition.

I'd say Braden Smith. We will most likely see him in the line up because the Colts can't seem to get the line straightened out for each game. Plus injuries are always a factor.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

I don't think Hines will see any relevant snaps this year unless he somehow beats out Marlon Mack which I highly doubt. Mack is a much better player than Hines in my opinion. RB: Mack/Turbin/Open for Competition.

I'd say Braden Smith. We will most likely see him in the line up because the Colts can't seem to get the line straightened out for each game. Plus injuries are always a factor.

Hines will see lots of snaps.him and mack could be on field at the same time

• Like 1

I don't agree with the view on Hines.  I think he'll get plenty of work mainly as a pass receiving back along with maybe 5-10 carries each game.  Marlon Macks hands arent all that great. They are decent, but not better than Hines.  I do think Mack will get more carries than Hines yes, but I certainly don't think Hines snaps will be such that you can say they are not releveant.  

• Like 1

we seem to have three running backs that could all get 5-10 carries a game.  mack is the safest bet to get the most carries, but i dont think it will be by all that many 

hard to say who will get the most snaps between smith and hines.  smith will probably be a backup this year, but backup Oline usually get a chance to start some games

19 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Hines is easy here. He can get 800 yards rushing, 400 yards receiving, and 5-6 tds this year. Definitely make a big impact. I'm not sure he'll do anything in the return game, but that's possible as well.

The receiving yards and TDs are certiainly doable.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pgt_rob said:

Hines can line up as a tailback or in the slot, not to mention kickoff

and punt return. Turbin is no lock at the 2nd rb position. Although

I do like his efficiency on 3rd and 1, the question is will Reich keep

a one trick pony on his roster?

8 hours ago, twfish said:

Yall are sleeping on fountain. I'm a fan of cain for sure though as well as a big fan of our UDFA Ishmael.

So are you rolling with TY, Grant, Rogers, Fountain, Cain and Ishmael to be

our receivers?

8 minutes ago, dodsworth said:

So are you rolling with TY, Grant, Rogers, Fountain, Cain and Ishmael to be

our receivers?

That is what we have. No choice but to roll with them.

Ballard said he was building this team through the draft. You don't believe him?

4 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

That is what we have. No choice but to roll with them.

Ballard said he was building this team through the draft. You don't believe him?

Looks like a decent group on paper and yes, this draft looks

like a winner IMO.