Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Colts are a Circus

BlueShoe

At this point, it is long past official folks. 

We can’t be a team that is reliant on its starting quarterback, especially like we’ve been over the past 20 years. Losing the quarterback should not be an acceptable excuse for having a terrible season, and finishing in the bottom 5. No doubt, losing the starting quarterback should cost us a few games, but not 6 to 10 games.

I am not expecting us to win Super Bowl’s with a backup. I am expecting us to be competitive. Not only competitive against the lowly teams like the Browns, 49ers, and Bengals. 

If we want to be successful then we need a much better team around our quarterback. I am no longer interested in having a great quarterback, who carries a team. I am interested in having a team that can carry a quarterback. 

I am watching Colts 365 right now and WOW we have fallen. It has never been more clear than tonight, as I watch Marlin play the devil and Sorgi put on his halo. This is terrible to witness. I would post it, but what is the point!

Watching Marlin Jackson (Marlin's got it!!) and Jim Sorgi right now is heartbreaking! No words can describe how bad this show or this team really is. 

EVERYONE LISTEN - For a moment, let's take politics and belief systems out of the equation. Let's not be cynical. Let's just be real with each other. This really HURTS FOR COLTS FANS! IT STINKS! Acknowledge it, Accept it, and Embrace it, so we can all move on, together. There are no excuses!

If Andrew doesn't play then we are not winning another game. Accept it so we can all move on together. 

We are about to get destroyed by another bad team, the Cincinnati Bengals. Let's brace for impact. This 2017 ride is not over yet, and it gets worse! We have approximately 9 more games with this incompetent coaching staff, and inadequate team. 

Chris Ballard,;YOU ARE NEXT ON THE HOT SEAT! You better get this fixed real soon. We are an embarrassment!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko1023 said:

Lol........why is Chris Ballard on the hot seat again?

Because he is next up.

Pagano will not be around to blame much longer.

Pagano is toast!

In about 10 weeks, Ballard will be the last man standing - and answering questions. He better have some really good answers for this mess. 

7 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

Because he is next up.

Pagano will not be around to blame much longer.

Pagano is toast!

Ballard will soon be the last man standing. 

He's already brought in better players and is very serious on protecting the franchise.  Why else would he have Andrew take an endorphin shot? He wants him to be 100% with his shoulder and shore up an oline that can protect him. You can't just want everyone fired because we are a bad team. Patience. We've only seen 1 draft and 1 FA of Ballard's. 

10 minutes ago, buccolts said:

I can't make up my mind if you've been sleeping the past couple months, or you need a nap.

Up until a few weeks ago, I was on the fence with this team as I tried to remain optimistic yet realistic, but I have been solid in my reaction to the final results. I am over it now. 

I attempted to give us the benefit of the doubt, but that has long been out the window. 

I am not sure if you're local or not (BUCS). If not then be thankful you did not just have to witness the Colts 365 show. It was enough to send any Colts fan over the edge. 

2 minutes ago, ColtsBlitz said:

He's already brought in better players and is very serious on protecting the franchise.  Why else would he have Andrew take an endorphin shot? He wants him to be 100% with his shoulder and shore up an oline that can protect him. You can't just want everyone fired because we are a bad team. Patience. We've only seen 1 draft and 1 FA of Ballard's. 

He will be answering questions real soon, and he better have some damn good answers. This is Rock Bottom buddy! Ballard is not only experiencing this with us, but he is driving the damn ship.

17 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

Up until a few weeks ago, I was on the fence with this team, but I have been solid in my reaction to this team results. 

I attempted to give us the benefit of the doubt, but that has long been out the window. 

I am not sure if you're local or not (BUCS). If not then be thankful you did not just have to witness the Colts 365 show. It was enough to send any Colts fan over the edge. 

After close consideration, you need a nap.

I'm local, but even if I wasn't, I was able to find the show pretty easily in a google search.

I can't, for the life of me, figure out what in that show set you off. If was just goofy, over the top, scripted, contradiction piece.

Certainly you knew the team was struggling prior to that show.

Yep, less an unforseen event, the Colts will struggle to win another game, perhaps, but we could all see the events of this season build to this. I don't feel like we're 1980's doomed.

21 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

Mark It DOWN and BANK IT!

In about 12 hours, we will be owned by the Bengals!

Hope is long gone. 

Is this a reverse karma thread or are you serious?

I mean predicting we lose isn't really a big thing anymore. Predicting we win is more shocking to me.

Then again I don't know anymore, carry on........

Just now, buccolts said:

I'm local, but even if I wasn't, I was able to find the show pretty easily in a google search.

I can't, for the life of me, figure out what in that show set you off. If was just goofy, over the top, scripted, contradiction piece.

Certainly you knew the team was struggling prior to that show.

Yep, less an unforseen event, the Colts will struggle to win another game, perhaps, but we could all see the events of this season build to this. I don't feel like we're 1980's doomed.

Colts 365 is choreographed by the Indianapolis Colts Brass!!!!!!

I refuse to be a puppet in the audience who is actually buying this crap.

Terrible! This entire organization is terrible from the top down!

I have been with this team though thick and thin for over 33 years, and I have never seen it this bad. We won ONE GAME in 1991, and I had more confidence in this team then. 

JUST AWFUL!!! We are turning into WWE, and I haven't been able to watch fake wrestling since I was 12 years old!!!!!!!!! Welcome to fake wrestling folks!!!

1 minute ago, Jules said:

Is this a reverse karma thread or are you serious?

I mean predicting we lose isn't really a big thing anymore. Predicting we win is more shocking to me.

Then again I don't know anymore, carry on........

Hope it works that way!!

PRAY IT WORKS THAT WAY!!!

BUT NO!!! WE REALLY SUCK! AND WE ARE REALLY GOING TO GET KILLED BY THE LOWLY BENGALS!!!!!

4 minutes ago, buccolts said:

Well it seems everyone these days has their own unique trigger you know.:scratch:

I am guessing something hit a raw nerve.

Okay. This culture of outrage has reached fever pitch. People feel so entitled to their life being free of dispute, disagreement, disrespect, disharmony, discord. So they absolutely flip.

It's everywhere in society and now it's become a nasty part of what is supposed to be nice little diversion. A hobby perhaps? Jeeze this should be fun. It's a game!

The whining and crying has turned to name calling and outrage:

"Chuck is a stupid *"

He is one of 32 people in the world entrusted with his position. He has a winning record. He's not an * and is prolly smarter than half the people here.

"Irsay is turning and Blind eye..."

Ha. This is his business. I'm sure he's watching. 

"The players are playing politics and disrespecting the fallen"

Pure speculation and even reappropriation of the real message. God forbid players draw attention to the fact that if the weren't playing ball, they would be 6 times more likely to be in prison. Not to mention they could get killed.

Step back from the ledge.

I hope I haven't overstepped but it's getting weird here. I like this board. I've been lurking and posting for 8 years. This is getting bad.

1 minute ago, BlueShoe said:

Hope it works that way!!

PRAY IT WORKS THAT WAY!!!

BUT NO!!! WE REALLY SUCK! AND WE ARE REALLY GOING TO GET KILLED BY THE LOWLY BENGALS!!!!!

To quote the great PrincetonTiger, "everything will be okay."

1 minute ago, CanuckColtsFan said:

Okay. This culture of outrage has reached fever pitch. People feel so entitled to their life being free of dispute, disagreement, disrespect, disharmony, discord. So they absolutely flip.

It's everywhere in society and now it's become a nasty part of what is supposed to be nice little diversion. A hobby perhaps? Geese this should be fun. It's a game!

The whining and crying has turned to name calling and outrage:

"Chuck is a stupid *"

He is one of 32 people in the world entrusted with his position. He has a winning record. He's not an * and is prolly smarter than half the people here.

"Irsay is turning and Blind eye..."

4-cats-of-the-apocalypse.jpg

9 minutes ago, Jules said:

Well it seems everyone these days has their own unique trigger you know.:scratch:

I am guessing something hit a raw nerve.

Watching the player who made the greatest play in Indianapolis Colts history have to play a fool should set off any Colts fan.

Marlin Jackson! Marlin's Got It!! We are going to the Super Bowl!!!

It is absolutely embarrassing for our franchise to even pull that stunt!!!

4 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

Watching the player who made the greatest play in Colts history have to play a fool should set off nay Colts fan.

Marlin Jackson! Marlin's Got It!! We are going to the Super Bowl!!!

It is absolutely embarrassing for our franchise to even pull that stunt!!!

Well, I have certainly been more entertained, but I just can't find it in myself to go emotionally overboard with you on this.

5 minutes ago, buccolts said:

Well, I have certainly been more entertained, but I just can't find it in myself to go emotionally overboard with you on this.

It is just enough. I am tired of hanging onto this season, and it keeps getting worse.

Accepting defeat the rest of the season. First time in 33 years I have felt this way mid-season. 

I want to have hope for 2018, but even that seems somewhat far-fetched. This team is officially rock bottom. 

16 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

It is just enough. I am tired of hanging onto this season, and it keeps getting worse.

Accepting defeat the rest of the season. First time in 33 years I have felt this way mid-season. 

I want to have hope for 2018, but even that seems somewhat far-fetched. This team is officially rock bottom. 

Okay, well, let go then. 

And get some sleep. 

16 minutes ago, buccolts said:

Okay, well, let go then. 

And get some sleep. 

......because in the morning this will all be a bad dream?

I wish that is how things worked, but reality doesn’t work that way. 

We will still suck in the morning too. And no matter how much I sleep, we will still be blown out by the Bengals. No amount of sleep I get can fix how stupidly this team is ran. 

Hey folks, the common sense Crystal Ball says the Marvin Lewis led Cincinnati Bengals are about to blow out our beloved Colts. 

We are a little over 10 hours from kickoff. 

For some reason that will surprise a few Colts fans. Let’s argue about it some more. 

8 minutes ago, Jules said:

Try to listen to some soft soothing music everyone. Being in a good state of mind before the game might help.

They might need to start handing out Xanax to fans as they enter the turnstiles. After security clears people in the metal detectors they should also make sure we take our noon medicine. 

That might keep people believing we have a shot of winning another damn game. 

Drugging the fans and convincing them everyone else is crazy, might just work!

Lol yeah pretty much. I'm probably not even gonna waste my time this afternoon with the Colts Bengals game. Maybe the 1st quarter. I just expect to lose every game, so it's really not even an embarrassment anymore. Losing a game with Peyton, or a couple years back with Luck was more...I guess shameful then now. I walk into work now just saying "Yeah we suck, what else happened in football? "

The bigger thread would be "The NFL is a Damn circus" IMHO..:thinking:

26 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Lol yeah pretty much. I'm probably not even gonna waste my time this afternoon with the Colts Bengals game. Maybe the 1st quarter. I just expect to lose every game, so it's really not even an embarrassment anymore. Losing a game with Peyton, or a couple years back with Luck was more...I guess shameful then now. I walk into work now just saying "Yeah we suck, what else happened in football? "

The bigger thread would be "The NFL is a Damn circus" IMHO..:thinking:

Yeah, I'll just watch whatever game is on and keep track of the score as it updates every 5 minutes. Best decision I made all football season not ordering Sunday Ticket. Would of been a HUGE waste of money. The team is an absolute circus right now.

8 hours ago, BlueShoe said:

At this point, it is long past official folks. 

I am watching Colts 365 right now and WOW we have fallen. It has never been more clear than tonight, as I watch Marlin play the devil and Sorgi put on his halo. This is terrible to witness. I would post it, but what is the point!

Watching Marlin Jackson (Marlin's got it!!) and Jim Sorgi right now is heartbreaking! No words can describe how bad this show or this team really is. 

EVERYONE LISTEN - For a moment, let's take politics and belief systems out of the equation. Let's not be cynical. Let's just be real with each other. This really HURTS FOR COLTS FANS! IT STINKS! Acknowledge it, Accept it, and Embrace it, so we can all move on, together. There are no excuses! There is no use in arguing about how bad we stink! We just stink, period!

If Andrew doesn't play then we are not winning another game. Accept it so we can all move on together. 

We are about to get destroyed by another bad team, the Cincinnati Bengals. Let's brace for impact. This 2017 ride is not over yet, and it gets worse! We have approximately 9 more games with this incompetent coaching staff, and inadequate team. 

Chris Ballard,;YOU ARE NEXT ON THE HOT SEAT! You better get this fixed real soon. We are an embarrassment!

I'm with you on Pagano and the coaching staff.  They should have been gone last year.  As far as Ballard goes...he isn't close to being in the hot seat yet.  He knew this season would be a mess.  Since when does Irsay come out before the season starts and conditions the fan base about accepting a few losing seasons for more Lombardi's down the road?  That's Ballard's philosophy that he is emoting.  Heck...this could all be by design for all we know.  Ballard has only had 1 off-season to address our many issues and most reasonable Colts fans knew it would take more than one year to cure our ills.  Ballard should hopefully be able to get things turned around once he is allowed to hire his own head coach and gets a couple of good drafts and off-season signings under his belt.