Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brian Cushing Suspended for PED Use

ColtsBlitz

4 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

The Colts are a watered down version of the Texans. Their potential GOAT player is wasting away and the coach is  a glorified Madden player.

Although most Madden players are too lazy to sub out QB's. The Texans sub them out in just two quarters.

14 hours ago, chad hugo said:

Shouldn't getting caught a second time for PED use be an automatic suspension from the league ? If its happened twice already, it's definitely going to happen again

I think the rule is if he gets caught again its a 2 year suspension for the third time, so still no life ban.

Agree that the second time should be harsher.  Whether it means making the 2nd time is 2 years and the third is expulsion from the league?  You will always get guys trying to buck the system and it may be further deterrents needed.

Wasn't he reported to have PED issues at USC and even high school coming out? I did think it was funny I was listening to a nationally aired radio show and people were upset that you get suspended longer for smoking weed or get thrown out of the league for that then for using PEDs. I realize there are issues with both and that isn't entirely true but it does go to show you that the league seems to go after weed harder than PEDs.