Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My world just ended...

LJpalmbeacher2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all grieve in our own way LJ. Therefore, I won't tell you what to do, how to express yourself, or how to cope with your devastating loss. 

I wouldn't wish this kind of pain on anybody. You will know what is best for you during this unsettling time. 

I'm so sorry. If you need time alone to collect your thoughts & process your feelings, by all means, do it. 

Just remember, you can't live in seclusion forever. When you are ready to resurface, we will be here for you in whatever capacity you may need. 

On 4/17/2017 at 0:50 PM, LJpalmbeacher said:

My beloved fiancé, Lacy, passed away last night.

She was the MOST AWESOME girl I ever met. She helped me move on when I lost my Mom 4 years ago. I can't describe my feelings now.

There's nothing left now for me.

I Miss you Laska(pet name we called each other), and will never forget you my true love.

I don't really know you but after reading that my heart hurts for you.  I know from experience that losing a mom is very difficult to move on from.  Sounds like your fiance' was a wonderful blessing and healing to you in the time that was allowed for her to touch your life.  Honor her love for you my Colts fan brother and try and be strong as I am sure she would not want you to give up.  Sending prayers your way for your healing, strength and encouragement.  God bless you.

I am so very sorry for your loss :(  My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family !!!

I lost my younger brother David on Feb 27th and it has been so hard, even more so than when I lost my parens :(  It is just so hard.