AFC Championship: Steelers at Patriots Game Thread

Luck is Good

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, nburgmei said:

That's what we heard so many years with the Colts. Then somehow the mythical juggernaut offense gets shut down. Hopefully Julio can help with that. We never had a Julio.

Ryan won't play scared like Peyton seemed to against the Pats.  

Lol the cheating patriots are the luckiest team to ever play.  

Bell hurt first quarter refs conveniently don't see when the Patriot corners pull before breaks.  Like cmon lol they've done this all year I guess it's a dream that they will eventually get holding actually called on them.  Every year I watch the playoffs I always feel like it's a waste to even watch the NFL when the Patriots are given an advantage over every team as long as they make the playoffs.  

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

how does he do it? how does BB time and time again make prolific offenses look so dismal  

Easy his corners can grab and pull on receivers without holding being called and he gets the great fortune of having the other teams best players get hurt routinely. 

1 minute ago, Surge89 said:

Easy his corners can grab and pull on receivers without holding being called and he gets the great fortune of having the other teams best players get hurt routinely. 

I don't know about that second one because they are without their best player too but they do take that 5yd rule and in NE it routinely turns into 10. Honestly though they bracket the best wr and everyone else is where they are suppose to be. Well coached.

Just now, NFLfan said:

Atlanta too.  I am very impressed with them. I think they will beat the AFC representative in the SB.

I hope that team is kinda snake bitten but I like a lot of their guys. It's a young young team....can they beat Brady and Belicheck? Yikes I don't know.