CR91

Lets see your fantasy teams

91 posts in this topic

12 team PPR keeper league. Not traditional style - the keepers are taken 2 rounds prior to when they were drafted the previous year. Got Doug Baldwin in the 12th

 

QB - Luck, Dalton

RB - Peterson, D Johnson, Gore, Riddick

WR - K Allen, Cobb, Baldwin, T Smith, T Sharpe

TE - Gates, Walford

Def - Seahawks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in a 16 team I got 

 

QB Wilson Bridgewater 

RB Gurley D'Angelo Williams and Duke Johnson Lance Dunbar

WR Sammy Watkins Gordon Garcon Strong Dorsett and Hunter 

TE Kelce and Clay Vernon Davis 

 K McManus Zuerline 

DEF/ST Sea and NYJ

Mine starts 2 D players so I got Von Miller Ziggy Ansah Fletcher Cox and Justin Houston 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Team League

 

QB - Carson Palmer

RB - Adrian Peterson, Todd Gurley, Frank Gore, Giovani Bernard, Legarette Blount

WR - AJ Green, Brandon Marshall, TY Hilton, Donte Moncrief, Laquon Treadwell, Tyler Lockett, Josh Gordon

TE - Jason Witten

D/ST - Bengals

K - Adam Vinatieri

 

Got traded AJ Green for a couple bench guys. This was an early draft and a lot of the draft slots have changed since. Currently have 5 players going in the top 30.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WarGhost21 said:

10 Team League

 

QB - Carson Palmer

RB - Adrian Peterson, Todd Gurley, Frank Gore, Giovani Bernard, Legarette Blount

WR - AJ Green, Brandon Marshall, TY Hilton, Donte Moncrief, Laquon Treadwell, Tyler Lockett, Josh Gordon

TE - Jason Witten

D/ST - Bengals

K - Adam Vinatieri

 

Got traded AJ Green for a couple bench guys. This was an early draft and a lot of the draft slots have changed since. Currently have 5 players going in the top 30.

How did either AD or gurley get out of the first round?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jvan1973 said:

How did either AD or gurley get out of the first round?

I got AP at 9 and Gurley at 12. It was a weird draft but I was very happy about that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WarGhost21 said:

I got AP at 9 and Gurley at 12. It was a weird draft but I was very happy about that

how does Gurley go 12th?? I took him 5th overall 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

how does Gurley go 12th?? I took him 5th overall 

Lol. I don't know either but I'm definitely not complaining!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 team ppr 

qb- Big Ben, derek carr

rb-frank gore, demarco Murray, jamaal Charles, James white, rashad Jennings

wr- obj, mike Evans, Emmanuel sanders, Julian elderman

te-Antonio gates, Charles clay

k-chandler catanzano

def-bengals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally did our Draft today.  10 person league.  Here's my team:

 

QB -  Luck, Newton

RB  -  CJ Anderson, Latavius Murray, LeGarrette Blount

WR -  Moncrief, Golden Tate, Brandon Marshall, Emmanuel Sanders,

TE -    A. Gates,  C. Fleener

K    -   Vinatieri

DEF -  Denver

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After making some moves, by team now looks like this

 

QB-Carr, tyrod Taylor, dak Prescott

RB- Gurley, bell, rawls, latavis Murray, langford

WR-Robinson, Cooper, Kelvin Benjamin, decker, Marvin Jones

TE-ertz

D-chiefs

K-Tucker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CR91 said:

After making some moves, by team now looks like this

 

QB-Carr, tyrod Taylor, dak Prescott

RB- Gurley, bell, rawls, latavis Murray, langford

WR-Robinson, Cooper, Kelvin Benjamin, decker, Marvin Jones

TE-ertz

D-chiefs

K-Tucker

Why carry three qbs in an 8 team league?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Why carry three qbs in an 8 team league?

 

Well none are week to week starters and Prescott intrigues me with his play in the preseason and now that he's the starter he has good value

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Colts Elite League.

12 Team, no PPR, just finished:

 

QB - Luck, Bridgewater

RB - David Johnson, Duke Johnson, A. Abdullah, Ajayi

WR - Cobb, A. Cooper, M. Jones, V. Jackson, Snead, P. Dorsett

TE - x (no straight TE position & cards didn't fall in place to take one.)

K - Crosby

D - Ram, Vikings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

QB- Dalton, Taylor, Brady

RB- Anderson, Henry, Blount, Starks

WR- Green, Hilton, Baldwin,Hogan

TE- Olson, Walker

De- Cincy

K- Vinatieri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

QB- Dalton, Taylor, Brady

RB- Anderson, Henry, Blount, Starks

WR- Green, Hilton, Baldwin,Hogan

TE- Olson, Walker

De- Cincy

K- Vinatieri

12 team league?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

12 team league?

Yes. Things were pretty thin towards the end for sure.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well NFL.com hates my team but I am confident.

First in draft order, which really affects how you evaluate ADPs.

 

QB -  Eli Manning

RB -  T. Gurley, M. Ingram, D. Murray, D. Woodhead, D. Washington, J. Ferguson

WR - B. Marshall, L. Fitzgerald, T. Smith, S. Shepard

TE - Fleener, M. Bennet

K -  Graham Gano

D/ST - Texans

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

Well NFL.com hates my team but I am confident.

First in draft order, which really affects how you evaluate ADPs.

 

QB -  Eli Manning

RB -  T. Gurley, M. Ingram, D. Murray, D. Woodhead, D. Washington, J. Ferguson

WR - B. Marshall, L. Fitzgerald, T. Smith, S. Shepard

TE - Fleener, M. Bennet

K -  Graham Gano

D/ST - Texans

Yeah, they didn't like mine either, and I was right behind you.

It's all a carp shoot anyway.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I took a lot of chances, here is my team from the elite league. I am not going to lie, I am going to have to scratch and claw my way into the playoffs, that goes without saying :)

 

QBs: Derek Carr, Dak Prescott

RBs: Adrian Peterson, Latavius Murray, Arian Foster, Giovani Bernard, Christine Michaels

WRs: Mike Evans, DeMaryius Thomas, Tyler Lockette, Kamar Aiken

TE: Julius Thomas (not a mandatory postion since it is WR/TE)

DEF: Eagles, Patriots

K: McManus

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NFL.com 

 

QB: Blake Bortles, Ryan Fitzpatrick

RB: David Johnson, Carlos Hyde, Eddie Lacy, Devonte Freeman

WR: Sammy Watkins, Jarvis Landry, Donte Moncrief, John Brown

TE: Delanie Walker, Dwayne Allen

DEF: Patriots, Steelers

K: Dan Bailey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, buccolts said:

Yeah, they didn't like mine either, and I was right behind you.

It's all a carp shoot anyway.

They said my sterling Shepard pick was a reach,  bit because I had 22 other picks before my next pick,  he fell within that gap.  Totally messed with my adp evaluations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

They said my sterling Shepard pick was a reach,  bit because I had 22 other picks before my next pick,  he fell within that gap.  Totally messed with my adp evaluations

 

And that's the biggest issue with drafting really early, or really late in a round.

Yeah, you get 2 picks pretty closely to each other, but there's also a huge gap.

You sometimes have no choice but to 'reach' based on THEIR rankings.

 

Also, I don't know much about ESPN, but Yahoo's rankings are quite different than NFL.com.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, buccolts said:

 

And that's the biggest issue with drafting really early, or really late in a round.

Yeah, you get 2 picks pretty closely to each other, but there's also a huge gap.

You sometimes have no choice but to 'reach' based on THEIR rankings.

 

Also, I don't know much about ESPN, but Yahoo's rankings are quite different than NFL.com.

Ya, but I was wanting to get him anyways and got him maybe a round ahead of where I had been seeing him go in other mock drafts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Well NFL.com hates my team but I am confident.

First in draft order, which really affects how you evaluate ADPs.

 

QB -  Eli Manning

RB -  T. Gurley, M. Ingram, D. Murray, D. Woodhead, D. Washington, J. Ferguson

WR - B. Marshall, L. Fitzgerald, T. Smith, S. Shepard

TE - Fleener, M. Bennet

K -  Graham Gano

D/ST - Texans

 

3 hours ago, buccolts said:

Yeah, they didn't like mine either, and I was right behind you.

It's all a carp shoot anyway.

 

I was projected to finish last, so there is that haha

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SilentHill said:

 

 

I was projected to finish last, so there is that haha

You're not far behind, projected 10th. That will keep me in the league at least!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, buccolts said:

Yeah, they didn't like mine either, and I was right behind you.

It's all a carp shoot anyway.

I like the use of "carp shoot."  Was that intentional? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

I like the use of "carp shoot."  Was that intentional? lol

Yes,it was intentional. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, buccolts said:

Yes,it was intentional. 

Fun to catch, bad to eat.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anybody going zero RB strategy this year? AKA not taking a RB until 4th or later?

 

Reasoning behind this is top picks aren't worth their draft position. Of last year's top RB picks, only AP finished in the top 12 which is still low considering he was gone top 5. Everyone else either got injured (Lynch, Charles, Bell), or busted (Lacy, Murray). Plus with it being a passing league, most backfields splitting carries to avoid injury, and RB being an injury prone position, it is better to wait later in the draft for those as the top WRs are much more safer picks, and then you can stash up your lower level guys (last year's Devonta Freeman, DeAngelo Williams) with guys like Gore, Ivory, Woodhead, Jennings, Stewart, Gordon, Yeldon, Blount which I would be totally fine with if w the 4th overall pick I got Green Dez or Hopkins in the first, Nelson or Cooks in the second, and Allen, Tate, Baldwin, Moncrief, or Cobb in the third, even Edelman and Decker could be around by the 4th round if not everyone uses the strategy. Then just grab Eli, Rivers, Cousins, Carr, or Stafford super late after getting RBs and a TE in the mid rounds, those QBs will be much better value than going after anyone not named Brees in the draft, and that includes Brady since you'd have to have him sit for 5 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My league at work:

 

QB: Derek Carr
RB: Todd Gurley, Eddie Lacy, Latavius Murray, Matt Jones, Justin Forsett, Christine Michael
WR: T.Y. Hilton, Jeremy Maclin, Kelvin Benjamin, Michael Thomas
TE: Gary Barnidge, Antonio Gates
PK: Brandon McManus
TD: Los Angeles Rams

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chad72 said:

My league at work:

 

QB: Derek Carr
RB: Todd Gurley, Eddie Lacy, Latavius Murray, Matt Jones, Justin Forsett, Christine Michael
WR: T.Y. Hilton, Jeremy Maclin, Kelvin Benjamin, Michael Thomas
TE: Gary Barnidge, Antonio Gates
PK: Brandon McManus
TD: Los Angeles Rams

 

 

12 teams?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

12 teams?

 

Yeah. I think I did alright. :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bababooey said:

Is anybody going zero RB strategy this year? AKA not taking a RB until 4th or later?

 

Reasoning behind this is top picks aren't worth their draft position. Of last year's top RB picks, only AP finished in the top 12 which is still low considering he was gone top 5. Everyone else either got injured (Lynch, Charles, Bell), or busted (Lacy, Murray). Plus with it being a passing league, most backfields splitting carries to avoid injury, and RB being an injury prone position, it is better to wait later in the draft for those as the top WRs are much more safer picks, and then you can stash up your lower level guys (last year's Devonta Freeman, DeAngelo Williams) with guys like Gore, Ivory, Woodhead, Jennings, Stewart, Gordon, Yeldon, Blount which I would be totally fine with if w the 4th overall pick I got Green Dez or Hopkins in the first, Nelson or Cooks in the second, and Allen, Tate, Baldwin, Moncrief, or Cobb in the third, even Edelman and Decker could be around by the 4th round if not everyone uses the strategy. Then just grab Eli, Rivers, Cousins, Carr, or Stafford super late after getting RBs and a TE in the mid rounds, those QBs will be much better value than going after anyone not named Brees in the draft, and that includes Brady since you'd have to have him sit for 5 weeks.

Only in ppr.  If I'm drafting 8 and Elliott or gurley is there and hopkins is gone I'm taking the back

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chad72 said:

 

Yeah. I think I did alright. :)

Pretty strong 12 team roster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I generally don't play but got talked into it by a good friend of mine. I am in a 10 team league through Yahoo. We had our Draft Sunday Night and I picked Manually, not Auto-Draft. I picked:

QB's - Luck, Fitzpatrick = both have different bye weeks

WR's - D. Bryant, Decker, T. Austin, G. Tate

RB's - D. Martin, T. Rawls, Duke Johnson

TE's - G. Olsen, T. Kelce - I love this duo. I can play Kelce at the Flex.

Kicker - D. Bailey

Defense - Chiefs

Yahoo graded my Draft out a B and has me projected to go 8-5 finishing 4th out of 10 teams. If Andrew bounces back and has a Huge season statistically I think I can win the whole thing with this team. Fitzpatrick is no slouch either at putting up numbers. Dez should give me big numbers and Martin and Rawls as my main 2 RB's could give me some TD's in the system they are in. Chiefs usually play stifling Defense in home games as well. What will make this fun is I have Luck too. I picked smartly so only have 1 Colt but he is my QB!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Only in ppr.  If I'm drafting 8 and Elliott or gurley is there and hopkins is gone I'm taking the back

Yea I am PPR, 12 teams. I'm four and since AB, OBJ, and Julio will be gone I am going to reach for Green or Hopkins than go with Gurley. I am torn between Green and Hopkins though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, bababooey said:

Is anybody going zero RB strategy this year? AKA not taking a RB until 4th or later?

 

Reasoning behind this is top picks aren't worth their draft position. Of last year's top RB picks, only AP finished in the top 12 which is still low considering he was gone top 5. Everyone else either got injured (Lynch, Charles, Bell), or busted (Lacy, Murray). Plus with it being a passing league, most backfields splitting carries to avoid injury, and RB being an injury prone position, it is better to wait later in the draft for those as the top WRs are much more safer picks, and then you can stash up your lower level guys (last year's Devonta Freeman, DeAngelo Williams) with guys like Gore, Ivory, Woodhead, Jennings, Stewart, Gordon, Yeldon, Blount which I would be totally fine with if w the 4th overall pick I got Green Dez or Hopkins in the first, Nelson or Cooks in the second, and Allen, Tate, Baldwin, Moncrief, or Cobb in the third, even Edelman and Decker could be around by the 4th round if not everyone uses the strategy. Then just grab Eli, Rivers, Cousins, Carr, or Stafford super late after getting RBs and a TE in the mid rounds, those QBs will be much better value than going after anyone not named Brees in the draft, and that includes Brady since you'd have to have him sit for 5 weeks.

 

I thought about going zero RB, but I feel like it's hard to win without a stable core in the RB slot, when you are playing backs that are in a time share, or something it's hard to count on them for points. I drafted 3 starters at RB and went WR heavy the rest of the time, with , with 2x Handcuff RB's on the bench. I have 7x WR that are either #1 or #2 on the depth chart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, SilentHill said:

 

I thought about going zero RB, but I feel like it's hard to win without a stable core in the RB slot, when you are playing backs that are in a time share, or something it's hard to count on them for points. I drafted 3 starters at RB and went WR heavy the rest of the time, with , with 2x Handcuff RB's on the bench. I have 7x WR that are either #1 or #2 on the depth chart.

Can you show me your lineup?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, SilentHill said:

 

I thought about going zero RB, but I feel like it's hard to win without a stable core in the RB slot, when you are playing backs that are in a time share, or something it's hard to count on them for points. I drafted 3 starters at RB and went WR heavy the rest of the time, with , with 2x Handcuff RB's on the bench. I have 7x WR that are either #1 or #2 on the depth chart.

 

The problem happens when the weather becomes nasty come December and passing games sputter. That and playing in domes are a big factor come playoff time. Teams playing the NFC South teams in warm climates have an advantage from an FF point of view. Blake Bortles won the championship for many teams vs the Saints in week 16, both Brees and Bortles put up very good numbers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Yeah, the slow starts are dreadful. Just makes you wonder what in blue skies are we doing in practice?    Can't rely on Andrew to bring us back every game. Chud is also to blame. He's gotta get better and more creative at play calling    I like Green Bay's play calling how they move everyone around. Dorsett should be our Randall Cobb. Put him in the backfield, in motion for jet sweeps. The kid has speed, use him everywhere until we actually trade him if they still are trying to trade him 
    •   She pushed him and then slapped him across the face.   Maybe you could argue somewhat from a moralistic prospective that his response was excessive.   But again, in this country people don't tend to see it that way if it's a guy vs. a guy even if there is a massive size difference.  If a guy starts something, people will usually cheer if he gets pounded for it.  So arguing that isn't in keeping with how we usually view these things.   Thing is that ultimately she hit him first, he struck back ending her violent attack.  That doesn't make him a monster.  At worst that makes him human.  Quite frankly if you ask me he's a person who was defending himself and his dignity.  Slapping another person across the face is not just a physical attack it's an insult on their dignity.                      
    • I buy his change in attitude, it's refreshing.

      But my problems, or I guess my questions, with Pagano are more just about his actual coaching ability. He can change his ways all he wants but we'll see if he's actually able to coach this team up.
    • Part of it is the negative side of a zone blocking scheme.  With zone blocking the line is supposed to flow to the play side so that means a lot of times on even fronts there is a guy unblocked (I don't remember if the D was in an even front or an odd front on this play).  On the play mentioned by the OP (I think it was Turbin on the delay not Mack) without knowing the specifics, that could just as easily be on the QB and not the scheme.  The QB needs to be able to see uncovered defenders, he should have sent the TE in motion to that side.  If there is a defender not covered by the zone, you usually want him near the POA so that player gets caught up in the cluster as the oline flows to the play side.  That is why I think this is on the QB, he has got to know the blocking scheme well enough to identify the player that is not going to get caught up in (we call it the wave but that's because it's easier for 7th graders to understand a wave rather than a moving zone) the wave and adjust the formation accordingly.   It could also be the scheme which, if that's the case, then Philbin needs to be fired immediately.  You cannot develop a blocking scheme that leaves a defender on the LOS unblocked on a delay or misdirection type play, players in the NFL are too fast for that.
    • I'm buying that he is noticeably different in what he says. You can tell in his press conferences that he is vocally expecting more out of players than in previous seasons (atleast publicly). Time will tell if this mantra produces any changes.
  • Welcome New Members

  • Members

    • Redbull

      Redbull 4

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • OHColtfan

      OHColtfan 103

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • buccolts

      buccolts 2,376

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • JRnINDY

      JRnINDY 278

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • JMichael557

      JMichael557 69

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • krunk

      krunk 7,562

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Yehoodi

      Yehoodi 1,013

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • twfish

      twfish 1,089

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Boiler_Colt

      Boiler_Colt 1,733

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • ColtsArmy84

      ColtsArmy84 95

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.