Everyone

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, IndyD4U said:

Nope, he got behind the secondary today and let it go right off his hands. Would have been 6... Beautiful throw

@krunkI was wrong, the play I was thinking of involved Brian Tyms not McKay. My fiancee caught the aftermath with the Nikon

Colts.jpg

11 minutes ago, Mr Clueless said:

Outstanding effort with these reports everybody! Love them, so a big thank you here from Denmark! Much appreciated. :thmup:

Denmark!  I spent a few days in Copenhagen on a trip to Europe several years back.  I enjoyed the city very much, especially the number of tall women that seemed to like to wear leather skirts/pants ;).  The street musicians, food and beer were also nice.  However, I did almost get run over by a bicyclist.  I was not used to so many bike riders, you got to pay attention when crossing the street.

11 minutes ago, JPFolks said:

At this point in his career he BETTER have better footwork than our 7th rounder!

I may have interpreted it wrong but I read it as Thorntons feet are quicker than in years past because of his weight loss and conditioning as opposed to having quicker feet than Blythe. Maybe IndyD4U can weigh in to clarify?

4 minutes ago, Everyone said:

I may have interpreted it wrong but I read it as Thorntons feet are quicker and technique than in years past because of his weight loss and conditioning as opposed to having quicker feet than Blythe. Maybe IndyD4U can weigh in to clarify?

ding ding ding....

It's evident (to me) that he's quicker due to the weight loss

17 hours ago, jchandler7 said:

Interesting, i also live near the ohio river. 20 mins form KY and 40 mins from OH. Im from Switzerland County, where do you live GoColtsWin? If you don't mind me asking.

My parents raise mini-donkeys in switzerland county. on the main road to indy or the riverboat/vevey... you have likely seen them....

This is really an article talking about Training Camp phenoms who fold up in games, but it also names a couple guys who are making plays right now so I'm listing it for information purposes. 

Doyel says Chester Rogers looks really well out there:

Sorry, Chester Rogers, but this is Duron Carter’s fault.(Doyel saying he can't get on the hype train yet because of Duron Carter)

Who is Chester Rogers? He could be the revelation of the 2016 training camp. Or he could be the hoax. Who knows? In practice he looks tremendous, shifty and always open, the guy backup quarterback Scott Tolzien favors during 11-on-11 drills.

At Grambling? Rogers caught 155 passes in four years, returned a punt for a touchdown, ran the 40 in 4.49 seconds before the draft. He seems like a delightful young man, always smiling in Anderson and admitting he broke into happy tears when the Colts called him shortly after the 2016 NFL Draft and invited him to camp. Chester Rogers is someone to root for. But is he someone to believe in? Not yet. Not until he plays well against another NFL team.

That quote is ringing in my ears at Anderson as I watch Phillip Dorsett burn two-time Pro Bowl cornerback Vontae Davis for a long touchdown. And a rookie receiver from Maryland named Marcus Leak wreak havoc on the Colts’ secondary. And Chester Rogers juke promising rookie T.J. Green – before Green left practice Wednesday with a calf strain – on a punt return. For all we know, Rogers is the one who hurt Green. Didn’t break his ankles with that move, but maybe he strained Green’s calf.

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/columnists/gregg-doyel/2016/07/29/duron-carter-colts-training-camp-gregg-doyel/87677588/

6 hours ago, Cynjin said:

Denmark!  I spent a few days in Copenhagen on a trip to Europe several years back.  I enjoyed the city very much, especially the number of tall women that seemed to like to wear leather skirts/pants ;).  The street musicians, food and beer were also nice.  However, I did almost get run over by a bicyclist.  I was not used to so many bike riders, you got to pay attention when crossing the street.

Indeed, Copenhagen is a lovely place during the summer and the women certainly can enhance that experience! I used to be one of those bicyclists once I lived there, but now they are pesky to me because it can be a nightmare not to run one down when visiting the city in a car! They are all over the place on both sides of the car when you need to turn. :bossy:

5 hours ago, krunk said:

This is really an article talking about Training Camp phenoms who fold up in games, but it also names a couple guys who are making plays right now so I'm listing it for information purposes. 

Doyel says Chester Rogers looks really well out there:

Sorry, Chester Rogers, but this is Duron Carter’s fault.(Doyel saying he can't get on the hype train yet because of Duron Carter)

Who is Chester Rogers? He could be the revelation of the 2016 training camp. Or he could be the hoax. Who knows? In practice he looks tremendous, shifty and always open, the guy backup quarterback Scott Tolzien favors during 11-on-11 drills.

At Grambling? Rogers caught 155 passes in four years, returned a punt for a touchdown, ran the 40 in 4.49 seconds before the draft. He seems like a delightful young man, always smiling in Anderson and admitting he broke into happy tears when the Colts called him shortly after the 2016 NFL Draft and invited him to camp. Chester Rogers is someone to root for. But is he someone to believe in? Not yet. Not until he plays well against another NFL team.

That quote is ringing in my ears at Anderson as I watch Phillip Dorsett burn two-time Pro Bowl cornerback Vontae Davis for a long touchdown. And a rookie receiver from Maryland named Marcus Leak wreak havoc on the Colts’ secondary. And Chester Rogers juke promising rookie T.J. Green – before Green left practice Wednesday with a calf strain – on a punt return. For all we know, Rogers is the one who hurt Green. Didn’t break his ankles with that move, but maybe he strained Green’s calf.

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/columnists/gregg-doyel/2016/07/29/duron-carter-colts-training-camp-gregg-doyel/87677588/

True.  We really don't know, and camp isn't necessarily the indicator.

I'm rooting for Rogers, local Huntsville kid, to make the PS.  

22 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

True.  We really don't know, and camp isn't necessarily the indicator.

I'm rooting for Rogers, local Huntsville kid, to make the PS.  

Camp can indicate quite a bit but it cant always indicate what a player is going to do on Sundays

8 hours ago, jchandler7 said:

I believe you are talking about the donkey farm on 129. If so my wife grew up 2 miles down the road from there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

yup...they are over 50 miniature donkeys (with a couple full size). Iy's a great farm with national forest on part of it that feels like yellowstone when you go back in their!

On 7/29/2016 at 7:14 PM, JPFolks said:
On 7/29/2016 at 10:42 AM, jchandler7 said:
I believe you are talking about the donkey farm on 129. If so my wife grew up 2 miles down the road from there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 *

yup...they are over 50 miniature donkeys (with a couple full size). Iy's a great farm with national forest on part of it that feels like yellowstone when you go back in their!

Small world, I've lived here (10 mins from your parents) my whole life. Im a country boy thru and thru, but still bleed blue, go Colts!

Sent from my SCH-I535 *