Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Congrats to the Buffalo Bills!

BlueShoe

Yes Blueshoe, well done for this post.

I don't actually think they played exceptionally well (and please I'm not trying to take anything away from there here) but they were disciplined, well coached and executed their game plan well enough, If they had played to a higher standard we would been dead and buried well before the 4th. 

That D though... wow, Rex must be a happy camper to walk into that job post Jets. 

You guys are classy fans i root for the colts when they arent playing my bills. Always have been a huge peyton fan & I love luck. But really how lucky can you guys be you go from manning to luck? we have been looking for our franchise QB for 20 years. All i gotta say is im happy that we played you guys early in the season because it does seem like the colts tend to start the season off slow. Hope you guys end up 15-1 & hopefully we meet again in the playoffs

Edited by 21isSuperman

The Bills were exciting to watch. Rex and the fans seemed to have the whole place in a frenzy and it electrified Buffalo's players. If Tyrod continues to improve his play, this team will be dangerous.

Our Colts on the otherhand... well... you can't win 'em all I guess. Lot's of work to do for the coming game against the Jets.

Good luck this season Bills fans!

Edited by 21isSuperman

Lifetime Bills fan from Western NY.

I've been on the boards here last night and today in all honesty looking for fan making excuses and crying about the loss. But to your credit, the Colts have to have one of the truly genuine sportsmanlike fans in the NFL.

All I see on here is how the Bills earned the win for the most part, and that they are a team to be worried about. Being a lifetime Bills fan it;s all to familiar to have opposing team fans making excuses and saying losing to us was a fluke...

So I guess my point is that it's refreshing to see fans who appreciate a good team when they see one and to accept a loss with integrity. And concerning your team, I wouldnt be all that concerned, your team will be great for a long time under Andrew Luck.

Edited by 21isSuperman

Lifetime Bills fan from Western NY.

I've been on the boards here last night and today in all honesty looking for fan making excuses and crying about the loss. But to your credit, the Colts have to have one of the truly genuine sportsmanlike fans in the NFL.

All I see on here is how the Bills earned the win for the most part, and that they are a team to be worried about. Being a lifetime Bills fan it;s all to familiar to have opposing team fans making excuses and saying losing to us was a fluke...

So I guess my point is that it's refreshing to see fans who appreciate a good team when they see one and to accept a loss with integrity. And concerning your team, I wouldnt be all that concerned, your team will be great for a long time under Andrew Luck.

You wanna trade head coaches?

Thanks brother, your team will be fine. Lucks post game presser was classy.

Its one game, and the first week at that. By the end of the year, one of our teams could be better or both could be better. I have never put much stock into how a season will go after the first week. It is just way too early.

the Bills nation has a lot to be proud of and they showed they have the ability to contend this season. It will take consistency  I just hope the Bills follow up on this performance and take it to the patriots next week.

My favorite team will always be the Colts, but my second favorite team is the team playing against the patriots. The patriots are ruining the NFL and the day they fall into the cellar cannot come quick enough. 

You guys are classy fans i root for the colts when they arent playing my bills. Always have been a huge peyton fan & I love luck. But really how lucky can you guys be you go from manning to luck? we have been looking for our franchise QB for 20 years. All i gotta say is im happy that we played you guys early in the season because it does seem like the colts tend to start the season off slow. Hope you guys end up 15-1 & hopefully we meet again in the playoffs

Thanks Buffan92. I love your guys defense. It is everything I would love to see for the Colts. I hope we can assemble a great defense while Luck is still relatively young.  

Congrats Bills!  Apparently you did something that is very difficult to do in the NFL, you won the game!  On a related note, why is it so difficult to win an NFL, as Pags tells us after every loss, but yet the opponents that the Colts face, whom of which have a pulse, seem to have no difficulty winning against us?

Oh heck yeah.  Bills beat us in every way possible.  Pretty much embarrassed the Colts in about every way.  Congrats Buff fans, I know you have waited a while to get a team like this, but it looks like you are on your way now.  I can seriously see you guys pushing NE for the division.  This week will tell a lot and I wish you guys luck obviously.  Good luck the rest of the way.

BTW, I actually picked you guys to win this game.  I knew it was gonna be a tough opener and it turned true.  I think the Colts will still go 12-4, but this one was one I counted in those 4 losses.