Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nick Marshall Worked Out for the Colts

Smonroe

He's projected as a fifth rounder. He played CB and gunner in the Senior Bowl.

Grigs loves projects, if he showed well in his workout you know he's on our radar. Unfortunately, he'll probably be gone before our fifth.

Yeah he's a CB prospect. Apparently was decent at the Senior Bowl. As a late round project, I'd be okay with that.

I hope they worked out the two RBs, also. Artis-Payne runs hard, and Corey Brown is probably the fastest player in the draft.

Yeah he's a CB prospect. Apparently was decent at the Senior Bowl. As a late round project, I'd be okay with that.

I hope they worked out the two RBs, also. Artis-Payne runs hard, and Corey Brown is probably the fastest player in the draft.

You mean Corey Grant. He's very fast, but he had a hard time getting snaps at Auburn. I'm not sure if that says something about him or how deep Auburn was at RB.

You mean Corey Grant. He's very fast, but he had a hard time getting snaps at Auburn. I'm not sure if that says something about him or how deep Auburn was at RB.

Yup. Don't know where Brown came from.

From what I understand, there were no reps for him at Auburn. Artis-Payne was a grinder, and Marshall was a running QB. Not a lot of opportunities for him to carry the rock.

And that's partly what I like about him. Usually, SEC backs have been run into the ground by the time they get to the league. Grant has almost no usage.

Yup. Don't know where Brown came from.

From what I understand, there were no reps for him at Auburn. Artis-Payne was a grinder, and Marshall was a running QB. Not a lot of opportunities for him to carry the rock.

And that's partly what I like about him. Usually, SEC backs have been run into the ground by the time they get to the league. Grant has almost no usage.

I don't know how good this speedster from Auburn is....   but I personally LOVE finding sleeper RB's buried on the depth chart at a football factory like Auburn.

I believe a year ago a kid named Blue from LSU was taken by Texas and he's now the back-up to Foster.   I think Blue got almost no legit playing time at LSU.    Buried behind lots of other guys.    But Texas found him, liked him, and I think stole him in the 6th round.     Love when that happens.

And if Indy can find a way to do something similar,  whether it's this guy, or someone else,  well, we have an extra 6 to play with....    just sayin...