Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lollygagger8

I've never turned off a Colts game ever.....Until just now

109 posts in this topic

I even sat through the absolute thrashing we took from New Orleans last year when Brees was throwing 62 points up on us and Shawn Payton was in the booth eating a hotdog.

Not today. I can't stomach watching the Pats crush us like this.

At least Pat McAfee can tackle.

That's all I got right now. I'm so bummed!! :(

We looked so great in the first quarter too!!!

I even sat through the absolute thrashing we took from New Orleans last year when Brees was throwing 62 points up on us and Shawn Payton was in the booth eating a hotdog.

Not today. I can't stomach watching the Pats crush us like this.

At least Pat McAfee can tackle.

That's all I got right now. I'm so bummed!! :(

We looked so great in the first quarter too!!!

That tackle wasn't a tackle. It was a body slam.
7 people like this

Only thing I am upset about is WHY are Luck and Wayne in the game ?

when it is OVER?

I don't like this nonsense at all.... meaningless minutes.. why?

That's why I'm watching Peyton Manning instead.

One thing Peyton and Andrew have in common, they are both pretty darn good at throwing pick 6's.

One thing Peyton and Andrew have in common, they are both pretty darn good at throwing pick 6's.

I hope the Jets beat you so bad.

You're why the world hates the Patriots.

3 people like this

yep... they are as good at that as brady losing against the giants

yep... they are as good at that as brady losing against the giants

Just like Peyton against the Pats? Jesus the logic is astounding here.

That's what they said last year :\

Brady did a nice job overthrowing Welker and losing the game by himself.

Brady did a nice job overthrowing Welker and losing the game by himself.

I'll take an overthrow to Welker over a pass to Tracey Porter ;)

We have respectable pats fans and other teams fans on this forum, but now you're just being a troll. Way to just show up when your team wins big. Stay classy man.

We have respectable pats fans and other teams fans on this forum, but now you're just being a troll. Way to just show up when your team wins big. Stay classy man.

I'm trolling by calling Brady the GOAT? It's just an opinion.

but not in the sb

We were stomped pretty good - no doubt.

But just think; before this year began not many would have thought this game would have meant anything. The reality is that this showed this team how much more they have to improve.

I think it's a wake up call for them and i'm glad it came now when they still have time to recover and have meaningful games left to play. If this had been played later in the year and eliminated them from the playoffs i would be worried about next year. As it is I'm looking forward ro seeing if they can bounce back agaist Buffalo.

We're not out of it yet! Coaching staff has a lot of work to do. Let's put this one behind us!

-d

Yeah, this is a pretty humiliating and embarassing day to be a Colts fan. The Patriots are a tier 1 team and the Colts just aren't. Hopefully in 4-6 years that will change though, Luck and this team will get better and the Colts will once again be able to legitimately say they are as good as the Patriots. Until that point it's fun to see that Manning hasn't lost any stride and to be a Broncos fan.

1 person likes this

Don't worry. It hurts because you had expectations!! That's a good thing :).

We didn't have expectations last year so the losses were numb to us.

We will bounce back :)

1 person likes this

but not in the sb

Well genius, that's probably because it is not possible for the Patriots to meet the Colts in the SB. *doh*

Great stats but most of us on this board dont really care. :disco:

Fun game; I was a bit annoyed in the first quarter, but the Patriots dominated from the 2nd quarter on. Luck looked good, but he made some atrocious throws mixed in with his solid throws.

Colts' defense did an excellent job of shutting down the run for the most part.

Interesting, of course, that the Patriots' ST far outplayed the Colts' ST.

and back to reality.

guess folks are starting to realize instead of being able to compete with the elites, we will now have one more elite to compete with.

I'm trolling by calling Brady the GOAT? It's just an opinion.

No, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Obviously Brady is a good quarterback, just all your other responses are just unnecessary. You're going into a teams forums who your team just trounced, what kind of response do you think you're going to get? I'll give you a hint, not warm fuzzy ones. But I'm sure you knew that already. Regardless, pats played a great, complete game today on all sides of the ball. Congrats.

Fun game; I was a bit annoyed in the first quarter, but the Patriots dominated from the 2nd quarter on. Luck looked good, but he made some atrocious throws mixed in with his solid throws.

don't forget the 1st couple series is a "feeling out" time for most teams, although BB does adjust quicker. Once they went to the blitz is was lights out.

I was amazed at how bad our ST's played today. The first pick was justa bad decision. Luck is smart and adjusted...but then just made a bad throw on the next one. That was as much a rookie play i've seen out of him yet.

Kudos to the Pats for a sound thumping. I'm still proud to be a Colts fan, and am excited about where this team is headed.

I've gotta say, Brady looks even quicker in his decision making and quicker in his release than I've seen in past years. I think turnovers and ST play are where the Pats won today, but Brady is a machine.

I still can't stand the Pats, or their obnoxious fans who feel they have some kind of reason to gloat, but that was as thorough a thrashing of the Colts as I hope to see for a long time.

don't forget the 1st couple series is a "feeling out" time for most teams, although BB does adjust quicker. Once they went to the blitz is was lights out.

I noticed that too. I even said "Oh crap" out loud.

I hate to interrupt the trolling/smack talk feast too here.

Kudos to the Pats for a sound thumping. I'm still proud to be a Colts fan, and am excited about where this team is headed.

I've gotta say, Brady looks even quicker in his decision making and quicker in his release than I've seen in past years. I think turnovers and ST play are where the Pats won today, but Brady is a machine.

I still can't stand the Pats, or their obnoxious fans who feel they have some kind of reason to gloat, but that was as thorough a thrashing of the Colts as I hope to see for a long time.

I've noticed that about Brady too. I guess its the peak of the peak:)

I could be wrong but I dont think so...Luck is gonna be one mean QB

That's what they said last year :\

They went but didn't do anything after they got there but get beat by a Manning. :yahoo::funny:

I've noticed that about Brady too. I guess its the peak of the peak:)

I could be wrong but I dont think so...Luck is gonna be one mean QB

Yeah the kids a player. But, you guys sure gave him a welcome back to reality check tonight. Good Lord. I know he messed up at times but I even felt bad for him near the end. It just wasn't gonna happen. He tried though.

They went but didn't do anything after they got there but get beat by a Manning. :yahoo::funny:

I'll take that over not making the SB at all.

Yeah the kids a player. But, you guys sure gave him a welcome back to reality check tonight. Good Lord. I know he messed up at times but I even felt bad for him near the end. It just wasn't gonna happen. He tried though.

Only thing is I'm not sure I like his face. Maybe its the haircut:)

Plus a little thrashing by an elite team is good for him. As in thrown into the lions den.

Only thing is I'm not sure I like his face. Maybe its the haircut:)

Well they all shaved their heads last week for Pagano. I think Luck is in the strange "growing it out" now phase. I think he grows hair fast too, everywhere.

I think he looks awesome in his uniform. Great helmet face too.

This thread is all over the place.....

Well genius, that's probably because it is not possible for the Patriots to meet the Colts in the SB. *doh*

Nope, but last time they met in the big game AFCCG Manning and the Colts won.

And since then Brady has been outdone by another Manning, several times. Deal with it.