Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen

what are you doing while waiting for colts game?

22 posts in this topic

Gardening, putting winter tires on the car, mending some tools, making pizza...checking Guinness in the fridge...

1 person likes this

Sitting here at Champions, drinking a Stella, waiting to head to the Luke. Go Colts!

1 person likes this

Watched NFL gameday until the Colts pregame came on. Switched over and Countdown to kick-off is on now. Fixing a pot of chile for supper. Going to let it simmer all day.

2 people like this

Drinking coffee, setting up for todays continued effort to completely remodel my 1000 sq ft basement.

Painting and cleaning, several members of my family are driving from Indy to my home in La Porte to celebrate my 60th birthday....and watch the Colts squish the fish!

I know they're not fish but my way sounds better than "maim the mammals."

Watched NFL gameday until the Colts pregame came on. Switched over and Countdown to kick-off is on now. Fixing a pot of chile for supper. Going to let it simmer all day.

I bet your house smells goooooooood.

I bet your house smells goooooooood.

Yeah :) My man went to town and bought a Marie Callander's chocolate pie for desert. Don't know if you guys have ever had one but they are out of this world! Chili and chocolate. My stomach is going to protest but my taste buds will be happy! :haha: