Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

RG3's locker room action figure shrine?

ReMeDy

Andrew is too mature for silly things like that. He's all business, you see.

Ahh I do see. I also think my eyesight might be playing up.

Mainly because Foster doesn't appear to have fumbled in your picture yet.

Ahh I do see. I also think my eyesight might be playing up.

Mainly because Foster doesn't appear to have fumbled in your picture yet.

Now why would you go and say something like that? We were having a nice little convo there...

Who cares about Goku. He doesnt have Spawn. I'm about the same age as Bob Griffin and by far the best cartoon during my childhood was Spawn.

http://www.you tube.com/watch?v=uc86NW7tvC0&feature=plcp

The best part of that episode is 16 minutes in when the Violator is discussing Spawn's wife. When I first saw it as a kid, I thought he was just scratching an itch.

Andrew is too mature for silly things like that. He's all business, you see.

On the left side of his locker, there are the organization's expenditures. Little known fact: he is also the head of finance for the franchise. In the middle is his playbook. On the right are international conflicts as he is destined to bring about world peace.

http://www.nfl.com/n..._content_stream

Oh god, the more I hear about this guy, the more I'm glad we took Luck. As for the inspirational quotes, I just think he used that as an excuse to bring in his action figures, otherwise he'd also have inspiration written on his socks. Well, let's allow him to enjoy the preseason fun while it lasts.

he's still got some big kid in him....

Do I think Otto Graham had action figure toys in the locker room,? My guess would be, 'no'

.but its not dog-fighting......maybe he's eyeing future endorsement deals with Mattel

Doesn't sound like a big deal athletes tend to be so superstitious...i think things like this can undo the No Fun League. This is a kids game guys i think its time we remember that and just enjoy seeing these great athletes play the game we all love and enjoy watching.

he's still got some big kid in him....

Do I think Otto Graham had action figure toys in the locker room,? My guess would be, 'no'

.but its not dog-fighting......maybe he's eyeing future endorsement deals with Mattel

yes... do you want 'this kid taking over for PEYTON MANNING?" ... seriously... >????

He ,may be Marino/Montana/Young/ ... anyone... but he has a way to go in the "maturity" department.

Luck is a professional. RG3 is a rookie.

yes... do you want 'this kid taking over for PEYTON MANNING?" ... seriously... >????

He ,may be Marino/Montana/Young/ ... anyone... but he has a way to go in the "maturity" department.

Luck still likes playing checkers. Are you kidding me? So because Griffin collects action figures he's immature? The guy was raised by military parents, for the record. He is just as mature as Luck is.

Proof that people will grasp at anything so they can feel better inside we made the "right" pick.

He likes action figures the nerve of him! We all collect something nothing wrong with what he collects so why don't stop trying to make this into some kinda sign that luck is better than rg3 because this has no baring on that. That will be decided on the field not by what is in thier lockers.

Proof that people will grasp at anything so they can feel better inside we made the "right" pick.

He likes action figures the nerve of him! We all collect something nothing wrong with what he collects so why don't stop trying to make this into some kinda sign that luck is better than rg3 because this has no baring on that. That will be decided on the field not by what is in thier lockers.

I don't know if it has anything to do with whether we made the right pick or not. Plenty of people were saying these things about Griffin before he got drafted. For whatever reason, he rubs certain people the wrong way (it's also convenient to compare him to Michael Vick and Vince Young). I think it's nonsense. I don't think having action figures in his locker is an indication that he's immature or insecure. I certainly don't think any of this has anything to do with how he plays quarterback.

and Luck grows a goofy-looking neck beard...

they're just big kids...

I actually like them both in different ways....They both handle the media very well for young men...

You dont have to knock RG3 to like Andrew Luck....

..we got our "Peyton Manning 2.0" and they got a new age Michael Vick....

Its all good...

I still contend that comparing Griffin to Vick is an insult to Griffin. If his NFL career follows the trajectory of Vick's it will be a massive disappointment, even if he doesn't have to deal with all the legal trouble on the side.

I still contend that comparing Griffin to Vick is an insult to Griffin. If his NFL career follows the trajectory of Vick's it will be a massive disappointment, even if he doesn't have to deal with all the legal trouble on the side.

Griffin is a pass first guy anyway.