Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Game vs. Rams Sun is on NFL Network

ColtsSouljah

For my fellow out of state Colts fans, the preseason game will be aired LIVE on NFL Network tomorrow beginning at 1:30pm EST.

I had no idea they were showing it until I was scrolling through my DirecTV listings just now. I saw NFL Network advertise the replay they are showing of this game on Monday night, but saw no advertising for carrying the game live.

Anyway, I thought maybe some of you might have missed that as I did, and I didn't see this mentioned in any current threads.

I still have it set to record on WNDYHD

Important to remember;

The NFLN (at least on comcast) is infamous for mis-listing games this time of year. As a matter of fact, every single pre-season re-air I've tried to watch had the wrong listing on Comcast.

Important to remember;

The NFLN (at least on comcast) is infamous for mis-listing games this time of year. As a matter of fact, every single pre-season re-air I've tried to watch had the wrong listing on Comcast.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll keep my eyes open. Maybe while the game is recording I can use my second simultaneous recording to record Desperate Housewives... You know... just in case it's really on that channel. >_>;

For my fellow out of state Colts fans, the preseason game will be aired LIVE on NFL Network tomorrow beginning at 1:30pm EST.

I had no idea they were showing it until I was scrolling through my DirecTV listings just now. I saw NFL Network advertise the replay they are showing of this game on Monday night, but saw no advertising for carrying the game live.

Anyway, I thought maybe some of you might have missed that as I did, and I didn't see this mentioned in any current threads.

For future reference, all the NFL Network games are listed on their website. Both live and tape delayed. It's been up for weeks.

We're also on against the Skins. The Steelers game is on NBC.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, August 12, 2012 - streaming
Hidden by Nadine, August 12, 2012 - streaming

Curse time warner for not having NFL Network!

I have comcast which doesn't include the nfl network, but as an alternative I found a free website that broadcasts

nothing but the NFL Network 24/7 so I'm going to watch the Colts game on the website tommorow.

I watched the Saints game last week as well as Bengals vs Jets yesterday . You don't have to download any type of software or anything. You just go to the website and you get a live stream. It does have some ads and things that pop up from time to time, but other than that the video is pretty good.

Thanks! For those in Southern Indiana with Louisville channels, the game is blacked out on NFL network. However, it will be shown on. channel58....I am amazed. That is why I posted numbers roster....print your own program!!!!!!!!

Love the avatar. The Legion of Doom/Road Warriors are my all time fav tag team. I was really hoping that we would've drafted Animal's son a cpl years ago, but no such luck.

I actually have many former wwf wrestlers theme songs on my facebook page, sort of like a memory type deal cause those were the days when wrestling was cool

Oh and did I mention when wrestling was actually relevant, Only reason I will bother to watch a few minutes of it from time to time is to see when The Undertaker is going to hang up the boots for good, going to be a sad day. Hes the last of my childhood

Love the avatar. The Legion of Doom/Road Warriors are my all time fav tag team. I was really hoping that we would've drafted Animal's son a cpl years ago, but no such luck.

This made me remember that tall skinny shirtless (i think) guy painted blue that was always at the games with his kid.

What ever happened to them? They still around? I think he might have worn an afro type wig too.

He was nutz! (In a good way)

Do not ask people to message you about how to access illegal streaming sites. Do not post about your success in watching the games via illegal streaming sites as this is the same as an invitation asking people to message you on how to access the games illegally via streaming sites

We will issue warnings to anyone discussing illegal streaming

As others from Fort Wayne know, we have often gotten cheated out of watching preseason games.

The NFLN blacks out the game because it is being shown on an Indy station. This has also affected the Fort Wayne viewing area even though they are not in the Indy viewing area. :tvhammer:

But, this year WFFT has come to our rescue. :worthy:

So, if any of you from the Fort Wayne area are panicking because the game is blacked out on NFLN, just check out channel 55.

Thanks. Souljah. I am in Oregon and I represent till the clock says 00:00 as well. I once went into the black hole in Oakland with 66,000 black jerseys as a Colt fan. I looked with my binoculars and found 3 other blue jerseys in the stadium.

As others from Fort Wayne know, we have often gotten cheated out of watching preseason games.

The NFLN blacks out the game because it is being shown on an Indy station. This has also affected the Fort Wayne viewing area even though they are not in the Indy viewing area. :tvhammer:

But, this year WFFT has come to our rescue. :worthy:

So, if any of you from the Fort Wayne area are panicking because the game is blacked out on NFLN, just check out channel 55.

Thank you a million. I just recently moved to Ft Wayne after living out of state for 4 years. Im originally from central Indiana and have been a die hard fan since 84 when the Colts moved here. I was so ready to watch this game today, went to set the dvr, and saw the message on tv that its blacked out on Dish Network. I actually slammed my phone down in anger and was scouring the internet for an answer why. I found this forum and your post saying its on locally here. Disaster averted :)

Thank you a million. I just recently moved to Ft Wayne after living out of state for 4 years. Im originally from central Indiana and have been a die hard fan since 84 when the Colts moved here. I was so ready to watch this game today, went to set the dvr, and saw the message on tv that its blacked out on Dish Network. I actually slammed my phone down in anger and was scouring the internet for an answer why. I found this forum and your post saying its on locally here. Disaster averted :)

I am so glad that I was able to help you and I understand your anger. :ticked: In the past, I have sent several irrate e-mails. All of which, have gone unanswered.

I still don't understand why Fort Wayne has been blacked out when they are not in the Indy viewing area, but thankful that WFFT is correcting the problem.

Also, welcome to Fort Wayne and the forums :hello: Please continue to post when you have time.