Madden 13 Demo Details

FightLikeSin

Demo comes out on Aug 14th.

Full 5 min quarters

Games :

Giants vs 49rs

or

Seahawks vs Redskins

Seriously? Rg3 was 2! Luck was 1!!!!!!! Anyone wonde ring why Colts fans hate rg3...this is why. I am so sick of luck being disrespected.

Seriously? Rg3 was 2! Luck was 1!!!!!!! Anyone wonde ring why Colts fans hate rg3...this is why. I am so sick of luck being disrespected.

Just because they don't include him in the demo, doesn't mean they are disrespecting him. They also didn't include Peyton, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, or Drew Brees. Does that mean those players are all being disrespected too?

Just because they don't include him in the demo, doesn't mean they are disrespecting him. They also didn't include Peyton, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, or Drew Brees. Does that mean those players are all being disrespected too?

Oh come on man. U know I was not just referring to the demo. U r now disrespecting me with ur reply

How am I disrespecting you? How are they disrespecting Luck? He is rated better in the game than several veterans.

First off, I was kidding about disrespecting me...

The demo was just the final straw for me and I had to say it. I am so sick of hearing about rg3 and I think a lot of colts fans are.

I hear more of Luck than RG3. I've seen him in one Subway commercial. On NFL.com the other day I seen a reference to Luck, a picture or name, in eight different spots. The next prominent was Rex, and he had two.

The hate for RG3 is completely unnecessary. It makes the Colts fans look petty. As if we're afraid Rg3 will be better.

I hear more of Luck than RG3. I've seen him in one Subway commercial. On NFL.com the other day I seen a reference to Luck, a picture or name, in eight different spots. The next prominent was Rex, and he had two.

The hate for RG3 is completely unnecessary. It makes the Colts fans look petty. As if we're afraid Rg3 will be better.

1: Maybe I have to word it different for you. I dont hate RG3. I hate how the media portrays him as the #1 pick.

2: I am not petty (and actually do not appreciate AT ALL being called petty) , nor am i afraid RG3 will be better so dont put words in my mouth.

1: Maybe I have to word it different for you. I dont hate RG3. I hate how the media portrays him as the #1 pick.

2: I am not petty (and actually do not appreciate AT ALL being called petty) , nor am i afraid RG3 will be better so dont put words in my mouth.

When did I directly talk to you? You just were the post before mine. Calm down there cowboy.

First off, I was kidding about disrespecting me...

The demo was just the final straw for me and I had to say it. I am so sick of hearing about rg3 and I think a lot of colts fans are.

When did I directly talk to you? You just were the post before mine. Calm down there cowboy.

seriously? grow up there kid

umm ok, if ur not going to make sense when you type, im done with you.

Many Colt fans have a disgust for RG3, and there is no basis. If Luck wasn't the Colts qb, no one would care what the media says about Rg3. Also I don't see how a few commercials he was asked to do makes him represents as the "#1 pick."

Many Colt fans have a disgust for RG3, and there is no basis. If Luck wasn't the Colts qb, no one would care what the media says about Rg3. Also I don't see how a few commercials he was asked to do makes him represents as the "#1 pick."

OMG u stated its petty to not like RG3 one comment after mine. u directed it at me. stop being a coward and stand behind ur words.

fact is, luck is the colts QB so we do care... No if's in that. i never mentioned commercials once, dont put words in my mouth, im not going to explain this any further to you. if you dont understand what i was saying now, then u never will.

OMG u stated its petty to not like RG3 one comment after mine. u directed it at me. stop being a coward and stand behind ur words.

fact is, luck is the colts QB so we do care... No if's in that. i never mentioned commercials once, dont put words in my mouth, im not going to explain this any further to you. if you dont understand what i was saying now, then u never will.

I never was directing it at you. If I was directing it at you I would have quoted you, as I am now. You ever think of it as a comment I felt made because the Rg3 disgust is common occurrence around here. You comment may have stemmed it, but it was never said at you directly.

So Luck the QB, why do you care what people do about RG3? You said the media, commercial are in the media. As you said media.......#1 pick. Commercials are the ONLY place you see Rg3, but no Luck. Every talk show they say Griffin and Luck in the same sentence, and vice versa.

I never was directing it at you. If I was directing it at you I would have quoted you, as I am now. You ever think of it as a comment I felt made because the Rg3 disgust is common occurrence around here. You comment may have stemmed it, but it was never said at you directly.

So Luck the QB, why do you care what people do about RG3? You said the media, commercial are in the media. As you said media.......#1 pick. Commercials are the ONLY place you see Rg3, but no Luck. Every talk show they say Griffin and Luck in the same sentence, and vice versa.

whatever lol.

Okay, let me break this down...

49ers vs Giants in the "good matchup" game of the demo

Seahawks vs Redskins is the "zOMG I WANNA BE RG3 cuz he's such a fast QB!!!1!!111!!!1111!!1!11!" game of the demo.

Many Madden players will now exclusively use the Eagles of the Redskins because of their speed at QB. It really has nothing to do with who the QB actually is. Before Vick exploded and was on the Eagles, I remember people subbing him in just to play as him and be able to run around then throw. People also used to play as the Titans just to use Vince Young.

Not a big fan of EA but how many of you still buy madden? Last one I bought was 06. Has it changed significantly over the years or is it just updated rosters? Bf3 is the last ea game... Too much frustration over Origin.

Kyle, you are the one being immature and disrespecting people, and now I've lost respect for you. He never attacked you, in fact you were the one attacking him. Why would Stryker need to grow up? His comments were worded much better and he wasn't taking offense for no reason.

In the demo, cpu defenses seemed a lot better. On deep balls, unless my wr was wide open, I kept getting picked off. And the Redzone fade route was almost impossible to pull off. Seems more challenging this time around. Rg3 was not amazing imo, Had a couple good runs but nothing amazing.

The whole game feels a bit slow to me. Griffin's speed isn't much of a factor, either. Seemed like hulking, 300 pound DTs had a pretty easy time tracking him down unless he had a good head start.

The physics of Madden never cease to bother me.