Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 07/16

sb41champs

The NFL is concerned after releasing the information that TV ratings are WAY up for NFL games - but - attendance at games is lagging !!

What reason and/or reasons are keeping you from attending more Colts home games:

A. Don't live in Indiana

B. The price of tickets & parking

C. The economy overall has forced the elimination of "luxuries" such as Colts games

D. Your gameday experience can be "equalled or better" at home with ammenities such as wide-screen TVS, internet access, food you don't have to pay for and NO lines at the restroom ??

E. All the above! A,B,C and D are all legit reasons for me. I took my daughter to the Colts/Redskins game in 2010, after buying 2 tickets and a parking pass my head was spinning. Priceless memories, very exciting live action but it shouldnt cost that much to attend a football game. I don`t know how people do it on a constant basis

I'll "kickoff" today's answers !!

I am one of America's long-term unemployed and unemployment benefits have been exhausted for over a year !!

My answer is a combination of B and C !!

Like you I have been long-term unemployed, I still am lucky enough to be drawing benefits, I feel for you that yours are exhausted.

I would say all of the above, but mostly

A. Don't live in Indiana

We still manage to get to at least one game a year, sometimes two.

Same here. I've been to two games each year though. Not sure if I'd do more if I lived there because of D.

OP, I wish you luck (no pun intended). I hope something turns up for you soon.