Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 05/07

sb41champs

A beard is okay if it's kept short and trimmed. Our coach has facial hair and it looks good. Hopefully Andrew will keep his trimmed and doesn't take on the Amish or scruffy look. JMO of course.

I agree with Susie Q. As long as Luck keeps it trimmed & neat, it looks fine to me. I also agree with CM51 too. If you let it grow out & become untidy, you end up looking like Ted kaczynski or Chewbacca from Star Wars IMO.

I don't care his facial hair, as long as he keeps throwing TDs.

Yup, that's about the size of it HCF. Keep throwing 6 points in the end zone & nobody cares what you look like. We all love that in INDY regardless of one's personal appearance & hygiene right.

Well, that photo with the beard is more than a little scruff. As a long time Andrew Luck follower, I can tell you that's as much beard as he's ever had. A little scruff is more like what he had for the mini camp last weekend. I think I prefer that to totally clean shaven, but the main thing is for him to be comfortable and not thinking about it.

Coby Fleener, on the other hand, should let his hair grow. ... Cut it right before the combine ... Would have gotten more than 27 reps there if he hadn't cut it off. Just joking, but think he looks great in long hair. The mini camp scruff was fine too.

Don't want them looking like bankers ...

I have no opinion on the subject.

He looks like Dr. Sweets from Bones and sounds like Buffalo Bill from The silence of the Lambs.

LOL! You are so right!

It makes me think that his voice could be the weakest part of his 'game'. And I mean that off the field, not on, as in doing commercials or when he does SNL after we win the SuperBowl in three years.

A beard as long as he either trims it or at least when he grows it line it up every now and then so it looks like a legit beard. He could learn a lot from James Harden (The master of beards no exceptions)

143601209_crop_650x440.jpg?1336279577

Andrew if you by chance see this post go see James Harden and learn from the Obi Wan Kenobi of beards.

Scruff for sure!!!

andrew-luck-beard-long-hair.png

I like manly men. haha

based on these two photos, definitely the clean shaven..... Having said that I like a "little" facial hair if it's kept neatly trimmed, but it doesn't really matter ~ Just throw the football :huthut:

A beard is okay if it's kept short and trimmed. Our coach has facial hair and it looks good. Hopefully Andrew will keep his trimmed and doesn't take on the Amish or scruffy look. JMO of course.

Yes indeed, just like my fabulous clean shaven beard. haha

I do kind of agree wouldn't mind him with a beard if it was more clean cut, but whatever floats his boat he will do. Heck he could look like a Viking for all I care if he wins games :) .

A beard as long as he either trims it or at least when he grows it line it up every now and then so it looks like a legit beard. He could learn a lot from James Harden (The master of beards no exceptions)

Andrew if you by chance see this post go see James Harden and learn from the Obi Wan Kenobi of beards.

How about Brent Keisel of the Steelers....we need a video guru to post the mountain man!!! Harden is awesome....love his game.

I was getting ready to say the same thing! HA HA! Insert the cheerleader skirt and Brian Orakpo! Hilarious Joker!

Imagine if he got the Gieco gig and he played the caveman. He throws a TD and they say " so easy a caveman can do it" Luck ,looking like the picture above, turns to the camera. " I'm a architect , not a caveman!"

or

brian-wilson-ap2.jpg