Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts at Titans postgame reaction

GoColts8818

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

We're still not winning anything with Flacco for crying out loud.

So what if we go 8-9 or 9-8 with Flacco this season? It'll be what's waiting for us next season and the season after and so if we keep playing old QBs.

You play AR, give him the reps and hope to win more in the future. If we don't then you draft a new young player and start over.

The same people wanting to play Flacco now are the same people complaining about the Colts not getting to the playoffs or winning the division since forever, but they are unwilling to accept the process of developing a franchise QB...

What exactly is it people expect? That we'll get a franchise QB off the streets? That every rookie QB who turns out good start with having a season like Stroud?

It's unbelievable at this point.

Flacco took the Browns into the playoffs last season.  Don't be so quick to write him off 

If I was a troll that would be what I ment, but I'm not...

Maybe, fans aren’t trolling but saying AR isn’t ready yet. Maybe he needs to sit and learn from an experienced qb. The guys like 20 games removed from high school games or something like that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

Maybe, fans aren’t trolling but saying AR isn’t ready yet. Maybe he needs to sit and learn from an experienced qb. The guys like 20 games removed from high school games or something like that.

He gets ready by playing, not sitting.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

So what if we go 8-9 or 9-8 with Flacco this season? It'll be what's waiting for us next season and the season after and so if we keep playing old QBs.

You play AR, give him the reps and hope to win more in the future. If we don't then you draft a new young player and start over.

The same people wanting to play Flacco now are the same people complaining about the Colts not getting to the playoffs or winning the division since forever, but they are unwilling to accept the process of developing a franchise QB...

What exactly is it people expect? That we'll get a franchise QB off the streets? That every rookie QB who turns out good start with having a season like Stroud?

Our offense at full strength with Flacco and Taylor is good enough to win and  maybe get to the Super Bowl. It’s our defense that’s holding us back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

Our defense will improve with Buckner and Moore back on the field 

It'll not be anywhere near top 3. The defense is still below average at best just like it's been since Bradley got here.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

THIS !

• Thanks 1

It'll not be anywhere near top 3. The defense is still below average at best just like it's been since Bradley got here.

I'm not a fan of Bradley but our defense does play better when we are full strength.  The offense needs to score more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Jordan Love begs to differ. So does Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, etc.

Manning doesn't. Neither does Allen or Burrow or Stafford or Goff and even more recently Jayden Daniels or Caleb Williams.

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

I'm not a fan of Bradley but our defense does play better when we are full strength.  The offense needs to score more.

It does, but my point is the situation for Flacco in Indy isn't the same as it was for Flacco in Cleveland.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Manning doesn't. Neither does Allen or Burrow or Stafford or Goff and even more recently Jayden Daniels or Caleb Williams.

But Patrick Mahomes does. It’s not concrete they playing right away will develop you any more than sitting behind a vet.

• Like 2

Did our TE finally had a game? For a min I thought we don't have TE. Another good problem we have is our receivers not bad 

Downs

Pittman

Pierce

So happy to see Pittman getting FD playing injured and possibly heading to IR few days ago. Guy is true warrior. Pierce with that big PI and also the TD downs had Pierce had 3 defenders covering him. 

Offense was not great but they did well with so many injuries and during game injury (Kelly)

Defense well God can only save us from that one. We don't know what we will expect well not really we kind of expect we will give big plays like Pollard TD on 3 and 19 smh. 

What a punt by Sanchez... beauty. Well I am happy for a win and finally can walk this week standing tall.

26 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

If only he weren’t made of glass.  JMO

9 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

AR must of not showed enough in his full practice to give them confidence 

Or it’s because they saw the titans as beatable without AR and decided the give AR another week of rest to heal up

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Or it’s because they saw the titans as beatable without AR and decided the give AR another week of rest to heal up

The more I think about it he was full Thursday so something happened in that practice for them to sit him this week. We will never know but I bet he didn’t look great.

Just now, Dingus McGirt said:

Gives us something to talk about.

Let's talk about that poor titans staffer that got absolutely destroyed on the sideline.  I told my daughter he had torn ligaments the second it happened.   Hope he recovers ok

We are a bad team who ran into a worst team and lucky titans commit so many penalties. Now I’ll take an ugly lost over pretty win any day. But let’s be honest a guy off the street is looking like our best corner lol Ballard Ballard Ballard smh.