Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #6, Colts @ Titans, October 13, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Titans  

17 members have voted

1. 1. JT will miss his second game today. Will the backup RBs break 120 yards total today?

2. 2. Will Levis has thrown 6 interceptions (2 Pick-6s) and has lost 3 fumbles. How many turnovers will he have today?

3. 3. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2024 at 05:15 PM

1 minute ago, BlackTiger said:

I never said go get Anthony Richardson, he was always a big risk.  I dont believe hes our future tbh, he can win by making teams guess pass or run but he cant stay on the field

Hasnt shown much to make me think he will be a reliable passer either 

Who did you want them to draft?

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

I thought we didnt have a good option and it was a bad year to need a qb with the 4th pick.  In hindsight trading up for Stroud would have been the best possible move and I would said go for it at the time if Ballard was willing

• Like 1

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

When we picked, it was down to either AR or Levis. We never even had a chance at Stroud, and luckily we didn’t have the chance to make the mistake of drafting Young. I think AR was definitely the best QB we could have drafted in that spot, whether he pans out or not

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Shive said:

Fans: "We need to get off of the old FA QB carousel and draft a young QB to devleop"

Colts: Draft a young QB to develop and allow him to play to get experience to develop.

Also Fans: "NOT LIKE THAT! PUT THE OLD MAN IN SO WE CAN WIN SOME GAMES NOW"

when a QB is as raw as richardson it might be better to sit and practice  his accuracy .   Jordan love looked horrible in limited snaps early on and then sat for years and now looks great .     Richardsons problems are not reading defenses its a pure accuracy issue .  That issue is solved from practicing his throwing motion .   Let him sit and practice and until he can hit simple out routes then he can play

• Thanks 1

Just now, BlackTiger said:

I thought we didnt have a good option and it was a bad year to need a qb with the 4th pick.  In hindsight trading up for Stroud would have been the best possible move and I would said go for it at the time if Ballard was willing

Stroud with this O-line and JT would be awesome!!

Ballard wasn't willing or Texans didn't bite.  Should the Colts have drafted a QB in your opinion?

3 minutes ago, Shive said:

Fans: "We need to get off of the old FA QB carousel and draft a young QB to devleop"

Colts: Draft a young QB to develop and allow him to play to get experience to develop.

Also Fans: "NOT LIKE THAT! PUT THE OLD MAN IN SO WE CAN 🏆 

2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Should the Colts have drafted a QB in your opinion?

Now I'll say they "should have" traded up.  This isnt a fire ballard right now post, its just what we should have done for the best outcome.

Im not saying this to bash CB per say, Im saying we got a crappy outcome 

• Like 1

We could have traded up, we did have that option.  Team is pretty conservative about making moves like that though 

No we couldn't. The Bears were reportedly ready to accept an offer from the Texans including their 2 first round picks until the Panthers came in. We couldn't have offered anything get over that.

• Like 1

We could have traded up, we did have that option.  Team is pretty conservative about making moves like that though 

True, we could’ve (Ballard would never do that though)

But then, what if we had drafted Young?

Even if we had drafted Stroud, he’s made it clear before that he did not want to play in Indianapolis. I’m not sure I want a QB who doesn’t want to be here.

Now I'll say they "should have" traded up.  This isnt a fire ballard right now post, its just what we should have done for the best

So, you would have been okay with 2 firsts and probably a second this year (plus other picks) to trade up to #1?

1 minute ago, Solid84 said:

No we couldn't. The Bears were reportedly ready to accept an offer from the Texans including their 2 first round picks until the Panthers came in. We couldn't have offered anything get over that.

I really wish for both their sakes and our sakes that the Panthers had drafted Stroud

• Like 1

yes we could have

Only in your dreams though. This is reality where a GM has to build a team over several seasons. The Panthers are going to suffer for a LONG time for their ridiculous offer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1