Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #3, Bears @ Colts, September 22, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Bears @ Colts  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will Taylor break 100 yards rushing in this game?

2. 2. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2024 at 05:15 PM

The overthrows is what scares me the absolute most with AR. It consistently happens. I've never seen a QB, good or bad, have that issue. Given an off-season, that would be the only thing as a coach/trainer that I would work with him on. I hope it isn't him being stubborn.

• Like 1

Just now, colts89 said:

The overthrows is what scares me the absolute most with AR. It consistently happens. I've never seen a QB, good or bad, have that issue. Given an off-season, that would be the only thing as a coach/trainer that I would work with him on. I hope it isn't him being stubborn.

Listen to interviews with him, the kid knows it’s an issue and he seems to be working hard on it. He’s got a good head on his shoulders

Packers 20 Titans 7, Levis with another Pick-6 but he threw a TD.

Vikings 14 Texans 0,

21 seconds left in the first half. Texans have the ball in their own territory. Edit: Van Ginkel sacks Stroud to end the half.

• Like 3

Just now, Patrick Miller said:

Maybe but right now I’d say he has a better chance then AR

Stick with the guy who hit his ceiling years ago or stick with the guy who has an unknown ceiling. That’s the choice there. I’m picking the latter, but to each their own.

This team can’t tackle

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sputnikv8 said:

Dude can throw a mile but can’t make the 4 yard out.  Thats just sad to see (repeatedly). 

He is an MLB pitcher who can throw 100 mph ands walks as many as he strikes out. But this crap won’t cut it as an NFL qb.

• Like 1

Just now, chickenMan said:

Stick with the guy who hit his ceiling years ago or stick with the guy who has an unknown ceiling. That’s the choice there. I’m picking the latter, but to each their own.

But imagine what issues we could’ve addressed with the 1st pick. 

1 minute ago, colts89 said:

Remember.....give him the season and then we can sit and judge him.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

No, but you, as I said, build for the future.

How do you build for the future in that situation? You get the rest of your roster to a Super Bowl level but your QB isn’t good enough to get you there, so then what? You can’t draft a new one at that point, you’ll be too good