Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Buckner thought to have an ankle sprain

GoColts8818

30 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Taven must have many high qualities. Good teammate, work ethic, availability. 

But I'm instantly pained when I see he is in the game.

I'm not a Ballard basher , but it was a HORRIBLE decision to cut  Laulu ,a promising rookie , to roster Bryan.

Such good news! Even if he’s out for a few weeks, I was dreading the “IR” tag.

This team can play better than this. Steichen can coach better than this. Poor tackling, poor qb decisions, inaccurate throws, poor technique, missed field goals, just not a good effort.

Maybe we’ll see some improvement this week, I’m always hopeful until there’s no reason to hope anymore.

LETS GO COLTS!!!!

Good news on Latu

5 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

Such good news! Even if he’s out for a few weeks, I was dreading the “IR” tag.

This team can play better than this. Steichen can coach better than this. Poor tackling, poor qb decisions, inaccurate throws, poor technique, missed field goals, just not a good effort.

Maybe we’ll see some improvement this week, I’m always hopeful until there’s no reason to hope anymore.

LETS GO COLTS!!!!

If anyone will get themselves ready for Sunday it’s Buckner. I don’t think he will play but with him you never know.

2 minutes ago, smittywerb said:

I’m taking the over on rushing yards for the raiders and the under for passing.  If our run d was bad with him…then I don’t want to see what it’s going to be without him.  But unfortunately, I will have to lol

Oh My God Omg GIF
Hahahaha! This was during the first half yesterday and will probably be me watching the next few games to come lmao 

• Like 1