Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Latu hurt ?!

csmopar

7 minutes ago, boo2202 said:

Should’ve traded up two spots for bowers. Latu has been a non factor. So many assets dumped into the dline and we look like this. Suppose to be a strength and it’s our biggest weakness. 

Remember it takes 2 to tango smh! I’m starting to doubt Ballards trade making skills! I think the other GMs just laugh and hang up on him after he tries to sell peanuts for a brand new lambo! Buckner was his best get, but still hasn’t helped in other areas!

• Like 1

Buckner’s injury looked like a hamstring tear or strain. Surprised to hear it was an ankle. 

We’ll see. But expecting he’s out at least 3-4 weeks given his back + poor play today. 

We’re missing Samson more than we realize. He helped a lot on the run defense. 

53 minutes ago, IndyEV said:

Remember it takes 2 to tango smh! I’m starting to doubt Ballards trade making skills! I think the other GMs just laugh and hang up on him after he tries to sell peanuts for a brand new lambo! Buckner was his best get, but still hasn’t helped in other areas!

It was actually confirmed on Hard Knocks by the Giants GM that the Colts did indeed try and trade up to 6. The full package was put up too.  I think it was a 2024 1st and 2025 2nd round pick.

1 hour ago, Colts1324 said:

Buckner’s injury looked like a hamstring tear or strain. Surprised to hear it was an ankle. 

We’ll see. But expecting he’s out at least 3-4 weeks given his back + poor play today. 

We’re missing Samson more than we realize. He helped a lot on the run defense. 

Did you watch the play?  How could you not know it was an ankle?   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, IndyEV said:

Yet you ignore the fact that the very GM he tried to trade up with said it was a very good offer they just didn’t wanna trade back that far…

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, boo2202 said:

Should’ve traded up two spots for bowers. Latu has been a non factor. So many assets dumped into the dline and we look like this. Suppose to be a strength and it’s our biggest weakness. 

smh

Have a little patience.  We’re all frustrated with how the team has played.  But it sounds like you were expecting Laiatu to come out of the gate playing like Myles Garrett or Maxx Crosby.

He’s played two games.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, IndyEV said:

He probably felt confident Bowers would still be on the board at 15 once he made it past NYJ at 11.  He could've been trading up with other teams to move up to get Brock Bowers, but unfortunately, the Raiders had their eyes set on him and took him at 13.

13 minutes ago, ADnum1 said:

Latu has been the invisible man out there.

Hopefully not another bust pick.

He was a complete non factor in the GB game

It would have been nice to have Latu sack Willis or at least pressure him a few times

The good news Colts face a bad Bears OL this week. The bad news is Bradley will call low blitzes calls that the bears struggle with.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2024 at 7:33 PM, a06cc said:

At least it confirmed Buckner has a sprained ankle. The severity is unknown 

And it might not be a severe sprain.  It looked bad but that doesn’t mean it is.  I read he has never missed a start so I would think he’s a fast healer and will play when hurt.  He might only need rest, treatment, and a good taping and he could play.  I’m not ruling him out until I hear it officially.

3 hours ago, richard pallo said:

And it might not be a severe sprain.  It looked bad but that doesn’t mean it is.  I read he has never missed a start so I would think he’s a fast healer and will play when hurt.  He might only need rest, treatment, and a good taping and he could play.  I’m not ruling him out until I hear it officially.

Man he will be out. Called a sprain during the game and people thought it was an ACL or something on those lines. We stink and shouldn’t risk further injury. Let him rest and the other scrubs need to step up lol 

4 hours ago, ADnum1 said:

It would have been nice to have Latu sack Willis or at least pressure him a few times

Bro we've been getting the ball ran down our throats. Latu had a nice TFL on a run play I saw yesterday. I remember that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ADnum1 said:

That’s not true i watched both games and latu is getting a lot of attention for offenses. Gus only got him playing 20-30% of snaps we all know how bad Gus is at playing players ala facyson over Rodgers when we all knew who should be playing. Gus is just not creative on defense like I’m watching the Texans game thinking why don’t he move latu around like other teams do with good rushers nope let’s have him go against tunsil all game