Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Game #14 Steelers @ Colts, Saturday, Dec. 15th, 4:30 PM EST

NFLfan

Steelers @ Colts  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you prefer at QB for the Steelers?

• Mitch Trubisky
    • Mason Rudolph
    • I don't really care as long as we beat the Steelers.
  2. 2. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/16/2023 at 09:50 PM

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Absolutely- and this is a central way many fans are disconnected from the priorities of the Colts brass.    CB and SS would love a division title, sure, but if they were being honest they would admit this is, in reality, a throw away season- everything they are doing revolves around developing AR, and that supersedes winning. If that wasn’t the case, much would be different, ie Richardson would be using his legs much more on designed runs and scrambles rather than being trained as a pocket passer; Taylor would have played 4th Q va Packers; and people calling for Flacco to start would possibly get what they want.    Personally I agree with the focus on Richardson’s development and health.     
    • The key to stopping Watt is to run the ball well. Not get into a situation where wr have to throw. Need to have sustained drives and not get behind the sticks.   I am excited for this game.I am excited if the d can play well again and if AR can play better then last week.
    • The decibel level in the Hoosier Dome. 
    • being a true contender .....    I still watch every game but I miss the excitement before and after every game .   Now it just doesn't have the same feel .
    • Me personally it's the shoe being on prime time. Man I couldn't wait for Sunday or Monday night games!! I used to get so hyped when it came on hearing the intro theme music with the Colt's highlight reel playing in the background. Boy do I miss the Manning and Luck days when the Colts were a staple on prime time! The Thursday night games were cool but we usually played a division foe that took a beat down. Lol
  • Members