Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#8 Saints @ Colts, Sunday, October 28, 2023, 1PM ET

NFLfan

Saints @ Colts  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Are you rooting for the Colts to win or to tank?

• Win, of course.
    • Lose (Tank). I want the Colts to maximize their chances of drafting any player we want, maybe Marvin's son.
    • I don't care. I am here for the entertainment.
  2. 2. Last week, the Colts scored a whopping 38 points against the formerly vaunted Browns defense! How many points will they score in this game?

• 13 or less
    • 14 to 26
    • 27 to 37
    • 38 or more.
  3. 3. Who wins this game?

• The Saints
    • The Colts
    • This game will end in a tie.
  4. 4. Bonus Question: Would you like the Colts to make any trades before the trade deadline?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2023 at 05:15 PM

Just now, colts89 said:

If Brown and Baker headline your CB room, then don't have any expectations for the defense.

Jones is our number 1 right now on the outside. Brown filling in for a benched Baker. 

Jones really has been exceptional for a rookie, not really targeted at all, and when he is usually is in position

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Not the point. We got cheated last week so why would anyone in here complain if we get a call or 2? It's not fixed right? or even altered right?

Well, if I'm a Saints fan I would be saying the same thing we said last week - that we got ripped off.

Two wrongs don't make a right in my opinion.  Just make the proper calls each week and avoid further controversy.

That being said, the officials are human and do make mistakes.

(but two in a row was a bit rediculous!)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Well, if I'm a Saints fan I would be saying the same thing we said last week - that we got ripped off.

Two wrongs don't make a right in my opinion.  Just make the proper calls each week and avoid further controversy.

The call that was just made against the Saints is nowhere near what happened to us last week. Sorry.

2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

That flag was OBVIOUS. So obvious that it would be called 11 times out of 10

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• How to beat the Texans and every other team? With a stick!
    • Colts are blessed to have such a great owner !
    • Okay, I know this is a Mr. Obvious post, but bear with me.  What else do you have to do during the dead season, lol?   As a Buckeye, I appreciate how good CJ Stroud is.  In MHO CJ had better WRs and RBs when he was at THE OSU than he has in Houston.   So how did TTUN beat us (bad) two years in a row when he was in Columbus?  Simple, their Offense was way better than our Defense.   Bottom line - the Colts D doesn't have to be great.  Average will be good enough - IF the Colts offense is as good as we think it could be and play ball control, has extended drives, and limits the other teams possessions.  And maybe that's the plan considering Ballard not being too concerned with improving the DB rooms.   (Sure, it would be nice to have a great D.  No argument there)    
    • Hey Everyone,   So, I just caught wind of Goodson's apology letter after dropping that short pass from Minshew against the Texans last season. Here's my humorous take on the situation:   "Dear Fans, Coaches, Teammates, and Supporters,   I'm writing to apologize for buttering up that short pass in the most critical moment against the Texans. Look, I know I'm the backup running back, but hey, I'm usually good for catching those short throws - emphasis on 'usually'. My bad for turning a routine play into a blooper reel moment.   To my teammates, sorry for making you wonder if I was secretly playing for the other team. Next time, I'll practice catching more than just footballs thrown by the water boy.   To the coaches, maybe let's reconsider throwing short passes to guys who have hands that are more slippery than a greased pig at the county fair. Just a suggestion.   And to the fans, thanks for turning my drop into a meme. I promise to work on my catching skills so I can make highlights, not lowlights, next season.   Sincerely, Goodson (aka the running back who should stick to running)"   Okay, maybe I exaggerated a bit, but you get the gist. Let's hope Goodson has been hitting those catching drills hard this offseason!
  • Members

• il vecchio

il vecchio 134

• PlayForTheTie

PlayForTheTie 0

Rookie
    • smittywerb

smittywerb 1,499

• ADnum1

ADnum1 3,206

• Solid84

Solid84 6,888