Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#6 Colts @ Jaguars, Oct. 15, 2023, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Jags  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Zach Moss had 195 yards and 2 TDs in the last game. How many yards rushing and catching will Moss have in this game?

• Less than 75 yards
    • 75 to 150 yards
    • More than 150 yards
  2. 2. Gardner Minshew will have how many TDs (passing, rushing, and possibly catching) in this game?

3. 3. After this game, which team will lead the AFC South?

• The Colts
    • The Jaguars
    • The two teams will have the same record.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/15/2023 at 05:10 PM

Minshew Love is in the Air

Your Indianapolis Colts and Gardner Minshew travel to Jacksonville to play his former team, the Jaguars, who return to the United States to play at home. Both teams are 3-2 and lead the division. Who will be atop the division after this one?

Jags are 0-2 at home but 2-0 in Europe and 1-0 at Indy.

The Colts rookie QB is on IR but no worries. They have Gardner Minshew to lead the way. Fans are confident that the Colts will go undefeated with Gardner Minshew as the new starter. Some are cautiously optimistic that the Colts will win the Super Bowl :lombardi: with Minshew at QB.  Having Jonathan Taylor back should help. Zach Moss is looking great too.

Final Injury Reports

Update: per a post from @1959Colts, Cox is expected to play.

Only Braden Smith is OUT for the Colts. Jags have 4 players listed OUT.

It should be a good game. Enjoy it. Good Luck. :colts:

Kevin Clark Mustache GIF by The Ringer

Season 4 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Afternoon Colts fans !!  Looking forward to a good game today. I feel good about this game, so here's hoping we finally break the streak of losses in jacksonville and take over 1st place in the AFC south.

GOOOOOOOO Colts !!!

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah what a pair. In all honesty I have heard worse but they are average. Better than being bad I guess.

It's funny we literally just keep getting them.. Lol

It is what it is at this point...

• Like 1

Just now, IinD said:

Go Colts as always. 

It sucks I can't be in the game day thread anymore because I'm streaming to the TV this year ..

Yeah, the delay can be a play or two behind. Can't stand knowing what is going to happen.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

In order to get Nantz and Romo, we have to be in 1st place in our division and play someone like the Chiefs, Bengals, or Bills.

Even with how well the Bengals have done the last couple year, they still don’t get the big names calling their games unless they’re playing teams like the Chiefs or Cowboys. They’re always going to have Nantz and Romo covering teams like the Steelers and Chiefs