Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton on AR and what he learned as a rookie.

CR91

7 hours ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Yea I still think he has a grudge against Irsay and co for releasing him. Just my opinion 

Imo I don't think he has a grudge aimed at anybody.  If I were a multi millionaire and had a choice to live in Colorado or Indiana it would be an easy choice. Irsay paid Manning the highest contrast in history at the time.  Manning said himself a #1 picked QB should be a day 1 starter. Luck was a #1 pick. Business is Business 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Yea I still think he has a grudge against Irsay and co for releasing him. Just my opinion 

I disagree but that is what a forum is for, differing opinions. Peyton and Irsay have had dinner together numerous times here in Indianapolis since he was released, and Peyton has never said a bad word about this organization or Irsay that I can recall. He lives in Colorado simply because it is a nicer place to live, nothing more, nothing less. If someone is in position to live where they want and has millions of dollars to do it, I am sure they are going to pick one of the best places possible.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, CR91 said:

This is why its maddening AR didnt take any snaps Saturday. I would think our OL needs work too,, they didnt exactly play very well last season. So all of them could have played a quarter and with Coach saying no starters are playing in Philly its a head scratcher 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

This is why its maddening AR didnt take any snaps Saturday. I would think our OL needs work too,, they didnt exactly play very well last season. So all of them could have played a quarter and with Coach saying no starters are playing in Philly its a head scratcher 

When did he say that?

14 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I disagree but that is what a forum is for, differing opinions. Peyton and Irsay have had dinner together numerous times here in Indianapolis since he was released, and Peyton has never said a bad word about this organization or Irsay that I can recall. He lives in Colorado simply because it is a nicer place to live, nothing more, nothing less. If someone is in position to live where they want and has millions of dollars to do it, I am sure they are going to pick one of the best places possible.

I mean, I'd prefer to see mountains in my backyard as well if I was able to... Maybe one day...

On 8/21/2023 at 7:10 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think Peyton takes the high road by not talking in public, probably private too lol.