Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training camp day 5 8/1

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You always come through with Camp updates, great job The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)

I have a appointment tomorrow so I am going to be sitting at my vanity putting on my makeup at the same time as camp lol. I might just not get them posted as fast but I will try. . Hopefully my girl will be here on time and I will be out of the shower before 10 or  close. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I have a appointment tomorrow so I am going to be sitting at my vanity putting on my makeup at the same time as camp lol. I might just not get them posted as fast but I will try. . Hopefully my girl will be here on time and I will be out of the shower before 10 or  close. 

Mtv Makeup GIF

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Anyone know anything about the new RB they just signed?

Toriano Clinton. 

“Clinton was undrafted out of the University of Indianapolis this year. He ran 593 carries for 4,538 yards and 48 touchdowns while also returning three kickoffs for touchdowns and catching 39 passes.”

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/colts-sign-rb-toriano-clinton

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Indianapolis-Colts-Fan said:

Clinton was undrafted out of the University of Indianapolis this year. He ran 593 carries for 4,538 yards and 48 touchdowns while also returning three kickoffs for touchdowns and catching 39 passes.

I remember hearing about him on the local news a while ago, pretty cool he landed here

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

To be fair he didn't really pass to stuffed runs and a holding  penalty  isn't on Richardson 

Would understand even if he had a down day since he is coming off of a surgery on his face.  I’m sure he is congested.  Plus he haven’t really had a bad day since camp started, so one is expected to come im sure