Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Isaiah Rodgers being investigated for gambling policy infractions ((MERGE))

CR91

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Rodgers comments are limited on Instagram now. If it is him colts are going to have to go find a vet. 

He posted 4 days ago, have to think this has been in the works longer than that.

Just now, stitches said:

What a waste of a talent... :angry: He was easily my favorite DB on this roster. No idea what the punishment would be, I hope he returns back to playing after it, but this is just so very stupid... What a letdown. 

If it’s anything like Ridley, he’ll be out for the season. 

3 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

If it’s anything like Ridley, he’ll be out for the season. 

Ridley bet on a few games he DIDN'T PLAY IN and he bet on his team to win. According to reports Rodgers made "hundreds of wagers" and some of them were on Colts games. We still don't know if he bet on Colts wins or losses... 

If he bet on the team to lose in games he played in... I don't think he will ever play again. 

Just now, stitches said:

Ridley bet on a few games he DIDN'T PLAY IN and he bet on his team to win. According to reports Rodgers made "hundreds of wagers" and some of them were on Colts games. We still don't know if he bet on Colts wins or losses... 

If he bet on the team to lose in games he played in... I don't think he will ever play again. 

Ohhh, yeah, see I wasn’t sure about the full details. Just that he bet on some games. 

I'm still going to hold out for official news.

Destin isn't on my list of trustworthy sources either.

Why haven't the rest of the local guys came out with it yet?

Could very well be Rodgers, but not taking Destin's word for it. 

1 minute ago, stitches said:

What a waste of a talent... :angry: He was easily my favorite DB on this roster. No idea what the punishment would be, I hope he returns back to playing after it, but this is just so very stupid... What a letdown. 

Whoever it is, I don't think they play in the league again if they bet on them to lose. Like you just stated above.

16 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Guarantee colts will with a vet.

No. It’s a defensive player. I feel good what JMV and Querry reported. I don’t think Pittman is that dumb.

They could sign a vet Like peters or Apple but not starting caliber vets floating around this late and BOTH these corners have huge upsides. Rush further along and more ready for NFL but Brents even bigger upside long term

2 minutes ago, w87r said:

I'm still going to hold out for official news.

Destin isn't on my list of trustworthy sources either.

Why haven't the rest of the local guys came out with it yet?

Could very well be Rodgers, but not taking Destin's word for it. 

Whoever it is, I don't think they play in the league again if they bet on them to lose. Like you just stated above.

I'm going to hold out hope that Destin is wrong about this, because Rodgers is one of my favorite players on the team. He was one of my first thoughts when defensive player was mentioned, but hoped otherwise..

Just now, Shive said:

I'm going to hold out hope that Destin is wrong about this, because Rodgers is one of my favorite players on the team. He was one of my first thoughts when defensive player was mentioned, but hoped otherwise..

Yeah same, been one of my favorite guys for a few years.

Even before he had that pick against Buffalo in the playoffs.(which didn't even count if I remember correctly?)

2 minutes ago, w87r said:

Even before he had that pick against Buffalo in the playoffs.(which didn't even count if I remember correctly?)

no it didn’t but great play … i think we all love rodgers … i play madden n he been my starting FS since he got drafted lol 

3 minutes ago, w87r said:

I'm just sitting here in denial....lol

IF it's Rodgers, I can imagine we'll be looking at a veteran CB to at least provide some leadership in that extremely young room.

Some available FA CBs:

• Marcus Peters
  • Casey Hayward (one of Gus' guys)
  • Ronald Darby
  • William Jackson III
  • Byron Jones
  • Ahkello Witherspoon

I doubt we'll get any concrete confirmation on this from the league or Colts organization until the investigation has concluded. I'm sure we'll get other reports unofficially confirming it sooner though.

It’s really disappointing news if true. Low round draft pick with a life changing opportunity this year in front of him.

Colts very thin now in that position group. Leaving Kenny aside who is the slot, our boundary CBs have almost zero professional experience. Very concerning.

17 minutes ago, Shive said:

IF it's Rodgers, I can imagine we'll be looking at a veteran CB to at least provide some leadership in that extremely young room.

Some available FA CBs:

• Marcus Peters
  • Casey Hayward (one of Gus' guys)
  • Ronald Darby
  • William Jackson III
  • Byron Jones
  • Ahkello Witherspoon

i mean we are starting a rookie QB why not just let the two rookies start?   we are not winning a super bowl ,  we need to build for next year anyway .

Glad it wasn’t Pittman. I would of been shocked if it was him. Because I could totally see him telling someone how stupid they are to risk their career. 

2 minutes ago, Jackie Daytona said:

Rodgers isn't near the end of the world if it's him

Nope. That’s what I said. Colts will just go sign a vet and move forward.  Would of been way worse if it had been Dayo.

7 minutes ago, Jackie Daytona said:

Rodgers isn't near the end of the world if it's him

not the end of the world, but this was going to be his year to show that he can play CB1

man i was so excited to see that

Archived