Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 NFL Draft -- April 27th to April 29

NFLfan

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

I’m watching while talking to my buddy and his cable/broadcast is at least a half minute ahead of mine, so…it happens 

It's more for the people that are watching tweets and leaking trades and picks before they happen

Wow Mingo went earlier than I thought

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, stitches said:

I want Mauch here methinks... or Hiyat... or... a CB... still a lot of good players out there. Drew Sanders is interesting if we are not sure Leonard will be back... 

I have Mauch here too but we can’t keep playing with fire and losing quality, Mingo going here reminded me of A J Brown in the “Ben Banogu” draft, which is why Ballard goes with that Northwestern DT, lol for deja Vu :) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Ah, the reverse Ben Banogu approach. Or at least iirc he traded up for Banogu.

We traded down for Benagu.  Not a lot, but a little.   I think we dropped 3 spots and got a 5.   I think the Colts used it to take Speed.  

The Colts traded up a little for Lewis.  Traded a 5 to move up 3 spots, from the top of the 3rd to the bottom of the 2nd.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I don’t have tv on so sorry if a trade got posted before.

Where are you getting the information. Twitter? Wait a few minutes before posting. Twitter is several minutes before it is announced on TV.

4 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

We traded down for Benagu.  Not a lot, but a little.   I think we dropped 3 spots and got a 5.   I think the Colts used it to take Speed.  

The Colts traded up a little for Lewis.  Traded a 5 to move up 3 spots, from the top of the 3rd to the bottom of the 2nd.

Ah you’re right! I should know better than to trust my memory