Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Raiders Predictions + Ehlinger Predictions. ((MERGE))

danlhart87

i dont care if the colts lose but i want them to look better and improved .   i wanna see some kind of growth from sam he got thrown into the fire in the middle of the season with no 1st reps all year .   its always rough for rookies but i hope to see something as the season goes on .     i think the colts put up a much better performance this week .

sam 225 1 touchdown   colts 24 raiders 17

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

I have no clue how things will turn out but you are out of your mind if you actually think the Colts defense gives up that kind of number. :facepalm:

I kind of figured an outlandish score like that would be an obvious indication of sarcasm. 

24 - 17 Raiders

I see now that Matt Ryan is in. This gives the colts a chance but I question the team's coaching as that has been bad all year and McDaniels likely has screen shots from his father Dark vader Belicheck as well as footage of the Colts prior to the game. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• To be clear…. There has not been a suspension for a second violation.  This suspension is for the original incident which happened three weeks ago, back on April 17.   I think Doyel issued two apologies.  One that night and the other the next day.  Honestly, as awkward and clumsy as it was, I thought Doyle actually meant well.     I dislike Doyel as much as anyone.  But I think this is a bit of overkill.  I don’t think it comes from the Indy Star.  The newspaper is now owned by Gannett which owns USA Today.  Corporate wheels move very slowly.  I wish this had blown over.    If I had thought for a moment that Doyel was being a jerk or a bad guy in any way I wouldn’t mind someone dropping the hammer on him.  This all feels a bit much, but life is often unfair.     Ok…. I’ve defended Greg Doyel.  I’ll go take a shower now.       
    • I wonder if Pierce might be used more instead of just being a deep threat? 
    • I'm watching an NBA game for the first time in at least 5 years. I don't know any of the players but Turner looks familiar.    My brother is right. They are playing a lot faster than what I remember in the past. It is a lot more fun.   Maybe I don't remember but it seems that the refs are not calling Traveling as much as they used to. Is that right? They are letting the guys play. It is much more fun to watch.
    • Dude is a useless waste of oxygen. 
    • I just watched the interaction and wouldn’t think that is suspension worthy. I don’t care that he was but it seemed more like a compliment than anything. I guess I don’t understand the “outrage” but maybe just talk to him and say it was unprofessional.  Oh well, time off is always good!!  
  • Members

• HoosierHero

HoosierHero 198

• w87r

w87r 14,275

Moderators
    • conklincolt

conklincolt 72

• cland

cland 0

Rookie
    • IndyEV