Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Week 6 Jaguars @ Colts, October 16, 2022, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Hi, I enjoyed a few relaxing days in myyour state. Weather has been great. How are you enjoying this  game?

Welcome!!

We've actually been with the grandchildren up in Pathe past week.  Hope your having a great time.  Visiting or just vacationing?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I agree to  point, it depends upon what the demands are.  But Mannings should have the clout to influence, maybe not control, Arch's destiny (if he's going to be that good, we don't know that yet).  And in a way, I'm not sure the NFL FO would get in the way a lot as to not see one of its potential stars....in terms of play and name legacy...get ruined by a bad organization and out of the NFL in a short time.   I think the chances of your prognostication happening are decent.  It will be interesting.
    • I think the  Peyton would not  want him going to Indy. You would have the never ending comparisons and I believe that was part of Eli not wanting to play for the Chargers. I could be wrong but I believe they wanted him in the NFC. The bigger point is also that if it came to be that  the Colts had the pick when Manning was available. That would also be an indication that the Colts would be a dumpster fire and they would probably want no part of it.  Based on wins, losses, lack of play off success, FO office drama. I bet the Colts has lost some of it's value. Sure it is still worth billions but no doubt the shine is no longer there
    • No, and this is not news.  For a while, folks have been leaning on the Buckner trade as being a great (use of) pick.  But Buck was known as a very good NFL player already, which is not the same thing as using picks on college players you think should be good.  The college evaluation/valuation process has not been good.  That's pretty evident, IMO.
    • Easiest way to fix the Colts defense is to fire Gus Bradley. First it was Michael Lombardi (who I generally don't agree with) who said that Gus defense is simple and now even JJ Watt has said that he runs a defense that doesn't make adjustments for the opponent and defensives that that don't do that generally fail in the NFL. It's interesting to see two weeks in and more and more people are coming out and saying that " Bradley's system is ineffective."   It won't help us much this year but I do believe that Bradley's system is holding back the talent on the defense and him having favorites puts blinders on improving positions (Facyson).
    • When  it is his draft year, he will most likely be the number 1 pick if he continues to excel. There is not doubt in my mind that if the team that is picking is a complete dumpster fire. The Mannings will pull another Eli. They will have a lot of control and the team that is drafting him will have to give into the Manning's recommendations. Thats the way it should be. I always said Bryce Young would be a bust due to his body makeup. That being said, he is getting no help in Carolina and it basically looks like his career is over after only 2 years. This will not happen to Manning. I bet if  Manning's draft year next  was in 2025 and Carolina had the pick.  The Mannings would probably have a list of demands before even entertaining the thought of Manning going there and that is the way it should be. 
  • Members

• Zoltan

Zoltan 3,299

• 1959Colts

1959Colts 3,900

• Superman

Superman 22,014

Moderators
    • Moosejawcolt

Moosejawcolt 5,322

• indyagent17

indyagent17 1,966