Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts current Covid list 12/28

GoColts8818

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Sorry this was more for information about who was on the Covid list for the colts since people were legit asking.

I get that and that's why it's still open. I just wanted to make it clear that if it gets turned into the same old vaxx vs anti-vaxx kerfuffle, it'll be locked.

As a poster, I appreciate the info. As a mod, my eye starts twitching....lol

1 minute ago, bigt said:

Lol, Titans fans heads are exploding since CDC changed protocol 1 day after Wentz was put on Covid list.  There isn’t enough tissue in the world to dry their whiney tears.

Technically they changed the guidelines before Wentz went on the list.  The nfl just adopted them today.

What comical about all of these people bashing Wentz is that if players still need to be tested then we are going to see way more positives come through this week. You can almost book it that there will be more high profile players through the week. All of these fans have a rude awakening lol. 

3 minutes ago, cjrulli said:

What comical about all of these people bashing Wentz is that if players still need to be tested then we are going to see way more positives come through this week. You can almost book it that there will be more high profile players through the week. All of these fans have a rude awakening lol. 

Vaccinated players are not tested weekly anymore. Nfl picks a company to randomly test players. I heard it was five a week. So unless a vaccinsted player had symptoms or is randomly tested we don’t have to worry.  Now almost all are unvaccinated are on the covid list which means they are elgible to play Sunday depending symptoms. So they won’t be tested rest of season.

4 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Vaccinated players are not tested weekly anymore. Nfl picks a company to randomly test players. I heard it was five a week. So unless a vaccinsted player had symptoms or is randomly tested we don’t have to worry.  Now almost all are unvaccinated are on the covid list which means they are elgible to play Sunday depending symptoms. So they won’t be tested rest of season.

Yep but for anyone that is unvaccinated and has a specimen collected tomorrow/forward that’s pops positive will be out for Sunday. Will be interesting to see how the week plays out. Close contacts will spawn off of it too.

9 minutes ago, cjrulli said:

Yep but for anyone that is unvaccinated and has a specimen collected tomorrow/forward that’s pops positive will be out for Sunday. Will be interesting to see how the week plays out. Close contacts will spawn off of it too.

Almost all our unvaccinated players are on the covid list.  I wonder if unvaccinated players who have tested positive still are subject to close contact. I don’t think they are but not sure.

5 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Leonard showing up after five days.  “I’m fine”. 

for the record this is a joke.  I would hope everyone is healthy first and foremost and If not be honest about it.

image.jpeg

I mean, I’d take a sick Maniac over 95% of the other starting linebackers anyway. If he wants to play, and I see his nose running, I’ll look the other way. haha

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Hope this true and hope it stays this way if it is.  A healthy colts team should be able to beat the raiders at home.

For what it is worth this person broke that one of the players was Darius going on the list. They had it before it was known. Like you said hopefully it stays that way. The nfl said almost all nfl cases have been omicron with mild symptoms. Mostly a head cold.

What I am about to say could be surprising or not but here goes.

Does anybody think with the way the rules were and even with the new changes that some players could be placed on the list on purpose to get the 90 day window of no testing  now that the Colts are pretty much locked in to the playoffs? 

Yes i know  that seems crazy but I've seen crazier things happen.

Disclaimer: Im pretty sure that you have to test positive to get the 90 holiday of no testing. Does the team actually have to submit the tests ect? 

1 minute ago, strt182 said:

Does anybody think with the way the rules were and even with the new changes that some players could be placed on the list on purpose to get the 90 day window of no testing  now that the Colts are pretty much locked in to the playoffs? 

Disclaimer: Im pretty sure that you have to test positive to get the 90 holiday of no testing. Does the team actually have to submit the tests ect? 

This was mentioned on JMV today lol. About s conspiracy yo get it out of the way.

15 minutes ago, strt182 said:

This question will answer itself if & when the Patriots put every one of their core players on the list this upcoming Monday lol

I think the one we are all waiting on now is Taylor….

The 5 day window now is amazing news league-wide, but you just don’t want it to happen on a day where it will cost you a game, like I dunno, the Thursday before the first round of the playoffs.

I don’t wish illness on anyone, but the selfish football fan in me kinda wants Taylor to just go ahead and test positive on like Monday next week to just get it outa the way and deffo be ready for playoffs.

Archived