Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 11 Predictions


RollerColt
 Share

Recommended Posts

Thursday Night Football

PATRIOTS 21 vs. Falcons 14

 

Sunday Games

Saints 21 vs EAGLES 26

DOLPHINS 18 vs. Jets 12

Washington 14 vs. PANTHERS 17

COLTS 30 vs. Bills 28

Lions 0 vs. BROWNS 14

49ERS 23 vs. Jaguars 13

Texans 3 vs. TITANS 40

PACKERS 31 vs. Vikings 27

RAVENS 32 vs. Bears 17

BENGALS 24 vs. Raiders 14

Cardinals 13 vs. SEAHAWKS 20

COWBOYS 38 vs. Chiefs 35

Steelers 15 vs. CHARGERS 29

 

Monday Night Football

Giants 21 vs. BUCCANEERS 37

 

Teams on a bye this week:

-Broncos

-Rams

 

Last Week: 8-5; 88-59 for the season. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Patriots 21 vs Falcons 17

Saints 14 vs Eagles 24

Dolphins 17 vs Jets 16

WFT 20 vs Panthers 24

Colts 23 vs Bills 31

Lions 10 vs Browns 23

49ers 17 vs Jaguars 19

Texans 10 vs Titans 24

Packers 27 vs Vikings 23

Ravens 27 vs Bears 13

Bengals 31 vs Raiders 28

Cardinals 31 vs Seahawks 27 (tentative if the Cardinals actually have starters playing)

Cowboys 31 vs Chiefs 35

Steelers 17 vs Chargers 27

Giants 20 vs Buccaneers 27

 

No expectations. I'll probably get half these wrong

84-65 on the season

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think the Texans could beat the Titans. Tennessee has been winning some close games by luck because of play calling; they have to come down to earth sometime. What better way than to underestimate the Texans, who is given no chance. 

 

On the other hand, I won't be betting on this to happen; just that it's possible. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, teganslaw said:

I think the Texans could beat the Titans. Tennessee has been winning some close games by luck because of play calling; they have to come down to earth sometime. What better way than to underestimate the Texans, who is given no chance. 

 

On the other hand, I won't be betting on this to happen; just that it's possible. 

I kind of agree. They are winning but haven’t played great. Something could knock them down soon. I think this game is in nashville though so I probably give it a less of a chance then if it was in houston.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

Geesh Matt Ryan should

pill a Carsen Palmer. Refuse to suit up in Atlanta ever again.

To be fair he has no receivers except Pitts and I believe their Rb Is inactive. But that sack he took was bad.

 

I am shocked they said Jones had not even attempted a pass over 20 yards this season. You would think that would be easy to defend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Wentzszn said:

To be fair he has no receivers except Pitts and I believe their Rb Is inactive. But that sack he took was bad.

 

I am shocked they said Jones had not even attempted a pass over 20 yards this season. You would think that would be easy to defend.

Before that sack he took. They should have challenged the spot. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I am not really scared of NE. They really haven’t beat  any good offenses. Defense is good but I think we can score enough points. They won’t put up a lot.


Matt Ryan should’ve pulled a Stafford and asked to be traded that team around him is terrible.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, JediXMan said:


Matt Ryan should’ve pulled a Stafford and asked to be traded that team around him is terrible.  

Not sure any team would give up much for Ryan. Possibly the Steelers/Broncos. I think he is better than their record has shown the past 3 years, but he does make critical mistakes too often

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

Not sure any team would give up much for Ryan. Possibly the Steelers/Broncos. I think he is better than their record has shown the past 3 years, but he does make critical mistakes too often

 

Yeah that contract was big. Julio was lucky to get out of there. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, JediXMan said:

 

Yeah that contract was big. Julio was lucky to get out of there. 

 

 

 

He is on a better team now but he stinks this year and has been injured like I predicted. I remember when some in here were saying we were dumb for not trading for him, he was Randy Moss 3.0 lmao . That irritated me so bad that I wanted to throw my laptop out the window. We needed help on defense and I said Julio was washed up. Titans would be 8-2 if he wasn't even on the roster.

 

Julio Jones 21 catches, 336 yards, 0 TD's through 10 games. He is more like Randy Quaid 3.0, the guy that played Eddie in National Lampoons Vacation.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thursday Night Football

PATRIOTS over Falcons (at least I'll get one right!)

 

Sunday Games

Eagles over Saints

Jets over Dolphins

WFT over Panthers

COLTS over Bills

Lions over Browns

49ERS over Jaguars

Titans over Texans

PACKERS over Vikings

RAVENS over Bears

Raiders over Bengals

Seahawks over Cardinals

COWBOYS over Chiefs

Chargers over Steelers

 

Monday Night Football

Bucs over Giants

 

Teams on a bye this week:

-Broncos

-Rams

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/18/2021 at 7:58 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Current record 94-53-1. I went 8-5-1 last week. My Thursday pick Pats 27 Falcons 23.

Saints 17 Eagles 20

Dolphins 20 Jets 19

WFT 19 Panthers 27

Colts 27 Bills 26 - my upset of the week!

Lions 16 Browns 27

49ers 23 Jags 20

Texans 13 Titans 30

Packers 30 Vikings 28

Ravens 23 Bears 17 O.T.

Bengals 30 Raiders 27

Cards 24 Seahawks 27 - If Seattle loses their season is over, Russ wins this.

Cowboys 31 Chiefs 33 - can't wait for this shootout!

Steelers 19 Chargers 23

Giants 13 Bucs 31

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/18/2021 at 8:18 PM, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

TNF

Pat's.      44.                Falcons 4

 

 

Election 2020 Win GIF by Creative Courage

 

 

Saints 15.             vs EAGLES 12

DOLPHINS 18.     vs. Jets 19

Washington 17.    vs. PANTHERS 23

COLTS 29            vs. Bills 27■

Lions 9                   vs. BROWNS 19

49ERS  25              vs. Jaguars 19

Texans  10             vs. TITANS 26

PACKERS 29         vs. Vikings 28

RAVENS 00■         vs. Bears 24

BENGALS 28■        vs. Raiders 29

Cardinals 14           vs. SEAHAWKS 33

COWBOYS 37.        vs. Chiefs 45

Steelers 6.               vs. CHARGERS 3■

 

MNF

Giants 00.              vs. BUCCANEERS 44

 

■denotes loss to help Pat's & Steelers 

 

Best Bet:

Bucs

 

Small 5 Team Parlay:

Bucs- Colts-Bears-Seahawks-Steelers

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

 

 

Saints 15.             vs EAGLES 12

DOLPHINS 18.     vs. Jets 19

Washington 17.    vs. PANTHERS 23

COLTS 29            vs. Bills 27■

Lions 9                   vs. BROWNS 19

49ERS  25              vs. Jaguars 19

Texans  10             vs. TITANS 26

PACKERS 29         vs. Vikings 28

RAVENS 00■         vs. Bears 24

BENGALS 28■        vs. Raiders 29

Cardinals 14           vs. SEAHAWKS 33

COWBOYS 37.        vs. Chiefs 45

Steelers 6.               vs. CHARGERS 3■

 

MNF

Giants 00.              vs. BUCCANEERS 44

 

■denotes loss to help Pat's & Steelers 

 

Best Bet:

Bucs

 

Small 5 Team Parlay:

Bucs- Colts-Bears-Seahawks-Steelers

 

My 3 team parlay:

 

I have the Colts +7, as long as we lose by less than 7, I win.

I have the Packers -1.5, Packers have to win by 2 or more

I have the Chiefs -2.5, Chiefs have to win by 3 or more

50 down to win 150

 

Your Pats/Falcons score was close Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

My 3 team parlay:

 

I have the Colts +7, as long as we lose by less than 7, I win.

I have the Packers -1.5, Packers have to win by 2 or more

I have the Chiefs -2.5, Chiefs have to win by 3 or more

50 down to win 150

 

Your Pats/Falcons score was close Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

 

Yeah, I should have went with falcons being shut out :D

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That would've been a big win believe it or not even if you just put 100 on it. The odds of anyone getting shut out is a long shot.

 

But not as long as scoring 4 points which is what I went with :funny:

 

We know 5 team parlays are hard and Vegas calls them sucker bets....but I think my 5 teamer has a chance :D

Brady on monday is a lock.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...