Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ 49ers, October 24, 2021, 8:20PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, Smoke317 said:

I haven’t seen passes this meekly thrown since Pennington was playing QB.  Actually Brees looked similar in his retirement game against Brady last playoffs. 

he tried to float and give his guy a chance. every one was covered and there was no bad side if you toss an INT there.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm very interested in Carlie's as well.  I'm just not sold on our starting LB core.
    • I also forgot to say I think Buffalo will also have a down year. 
    • Yeah North.....maybe I got confused about the Pittsburgh Pirates playing in the central.  But I think before realignment there were only 3 divisions, I think.. Like the Colts and Dolphins played in the East, the Raiders and Broncos played in the West and the Steelers and Brownies played in the Central.  But yeah my mistake the Steelers currently in the North division. 
    • I just wanted to give Pitt some love for his recent comments about Indy and family values. I also loved what he said about focusing on the long term financially and considering the situation youre in. He appreciates his place in the organization and that speaks volumes about him as a man. The Texans can have guys like Diggs, Im happy with Pitt. Just a top notch dude.    This is a place a lot of people love to hate on, for some reason. But he is living proof that all this rhetoric about how "nobody wants to live in Indiana" is just bonafied baloney. So many former players stick around here after retirement. There is a reason for that.    He is the exact kind of person you would think wouldnt like it here. Rich california kid whose father played in the NFL. Lives on a little farm in Indiana with his wife, who is also from California. And they both love it here.    Those huge cities are very over rated and it isnt for everyone. We just have to find people like Pitt who do and allow them to become pillars of the franchise. 
    • "I think he flashed last year and can add some value to the LB room."  And I also responded directly to the LB room question. I will simplify, he has a looooow ceiling.   So what's the Problem, why argue?  
  • Members

• tate

tate 10

Rookie
    • CR91

CR91 13,005

• Solid84

Solid84 6,953

• John Waylon

John Waylon 5,293