Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TY Hilton Injury (Merge)

CR91

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let’s hope multiple weeks since we are two weeks from the season means just a couple games. This is all weird. Even Luke diamond just told me they were shocked and weren’t even sure about the info because of seeing him Friday during the game and the fact he came back in and practiced Wed. Also getting this 53 man roster together is going to be hard with multiple guys IR canidates.

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

Let’s hope multiple weeks since we are two weeks from the season means just a couple games. This is all weird. Even Luke diamond just told me they were shocked and weren’t even sure about the info because of seeing him Friday during the game and the fact he came back in and practiced Wed.

Dude probably tripping coming out of the shower ha

7 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

So ForTheColture scooped everyone......

So do we now count him as reliable? He does have a regular podcast IIRC, and is as good or better than guys like Holder and Hicks..... 

They obviously have a source. But you also have to keep in mind that source's limitations, which have shown in the past with wrong reports mainly about FO-related issues(trades/FA/draft). IMO their source is a coach on the staff, who has some information but is probably not reliable on FA/draft/trade rumors. 

Just now, stitches said:

They obviously have a source. But you also have to keep in mind that source's limitations, which have shown in the past with wrong reports mainly about FO issues. IMO their source is a coach on the staff, who has some information but is probably not reliable on FA/draft/trade rumors. 

Just curious, what has FTC been wrong about?

I don't follow them a lot, but I do see stuff from them from time to time, and have listed to a few podcasts. 

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Just curious, what has FTC been wrong about?

I don't follow them a lot, but I do see stuff from them from time to time, and have listed to a few podcasts. 

Wentz if I remember correctly(I think they reported the Colts don't want anything to do with Wentz or something of the sort). There were others too, but I don't keep a list of their misses, there were threads on twitter with their misses in the past. 

the good news is he is only missing a couple weeks with 2 weeks to go to the season . he could be back by week 2 or 3 depending on how he heals up . At least the colts have pascal to fill in like he did last year when cambell went down .  WE still have 3 good starting wrs in pascal cambell , pittman and add big mike and vaugn .  patmon is injured also which hurts depth.

• Shive unlocked this topic

everyone freaking out for no reason?

remember when Wentz was out "indefinitely"?

and this is some random twatter acccount? 

edit: Also, what happened to everyone raving about how many WR we have? Who thought TY was gonna put up 1200 this year? lol

• Shive changed the title to TY Hilton Injury (Merge)
5 minutes ago, krunk said:

If true I assume that helps Patmon, Strachan, and Dulin all make the team.

Think it actually hurts Patmon who likely had final spot locked in , but he is banged up so may likely be missing a couple games, if Hilton is as well club may opt for Dulin or Harris. So a mixed bag.

10 minutes ago, stitches said:

Wentz if I remember correctly(I think they reported the Colts don't want anything to do with Wentz or something of the sort). There were others too, but I don't keep a list of their misses, there were threads on twitter with their misses in the past. 

hmm.. I thought he was one of the guys predicting Wentz to Indy???

22 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

So ForTheColture scooped everyone......

So do we now count him as reliable? He does have a regular podcast IIRC, and is as good or better than guys like Holder and Hicks..... 

Everyone ragged on him because they mentioned colts were interested in certain guys. They never mentioned it was a done deal. People don’t realize that just meant interested not that it was going to happen.

3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

IIRC, Spears heavily connected them to some legit FAs and then they made no moves except depth signings.

He got a lot of flack for that, but also I think he was genuinely displeased (as a fan) that nothing came to fruition.

10 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Think it actually hurts Patmon who likely had final spot locked in , but he is banged up so may likely be missing a couple games, if Hilton is as well club may opt for Dulin or Harris. So a mixed bag.

Do we even know how banged up Patmon is?

4 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I'm not that in tune with Colts twitter drama, but I think I'm right on the Wentz thing and I've seen threads with their other misses too. I just am not invested enough in it all to remember specifics. 

Either way - they obviously have a source, who knows stuff... but IMO it's also obvious their source doesn't have all the info and is sometimes wrong. 

TYs production hasnt been good since Luck retired! With exception to the Houston games! I kinda thought he should have retired last season! Hes become too injury prone!

I know the Colts wont do anything but play the waiting game with TY with this injury, but I thought in the back of my mind if it would maybe be best if he were traded or let go! TY probly wants to finish his career a Colt, which is cool, but hes turned into glass! His last injury clearly affected his on-field play, and he has become afraid of getting hit after a catch and either falls down or runs out of bounds if he could!

I think our other current WRs are good enough to take over for TY, though Im still not sold on Paris! We are lacking that dynamic playmaking slot wr!

4 minutes ago, stitches said:

I'm not that in tune with Colts twitter drama, but I think I'm right on the Wentz thing and I've seen threads with their other misses too. I just am not invested enough in it all to remember specifics. 

Either way - they obviously have a source, who knows stuff... but IMO it's also obvious their source doesn't have all the info and is sometimes wrong. 

I believe this to be true. Someone also gave  them wrong info about Wentz being vaccinated. That isn’t something Like the colts are interested in someone. Not being vaccinated is very specific so for that source to have that wrong they don’t have all the info.

2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I believe this to be true. Someone also gave  them wrong info about Wentz being vaccinated. That isn’t something Like the colts are interested in someone. Not being vaccinated is very specific so for that source to have that wrong they don’t have all the info.

Oh yah, I've seen that one too... 

Archived