Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TY Hilton Injury (Merge)

CR91

4 hours ago, Pelt said:

That's my issue.

Two discs in my neck went out on me in 2006 and flared up from time to time, while I was in the Marine Corps. I went to Iraq for all of 2007 with no issues and got out in early 2008. It seems like every year since, I'll deal with a couple flare-ups and anything can set it off - like simply getting out of a damn car. 

Yup. And me personally, hasn't impacted me in the last 5 years, but from around 2005-2013, I had 3 instances were I simply woke up and had lower back pain so bad I couldn't walk. Could put zero wait on my legs vertically and simply had to stay horizontal. Had to crawl to the bath room and anywhere else I absolutely needed to go. Sitting was tearful experience. Each time it took me about 3 days before I could get around. Doctors had zero answer. I went the first time, and they said I must have slept the wrong way lol.... There was really no trigger event. Didn't go back to the docs on the 2nd and 3rd time. Hoping I never have a 4th event lol.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, SchlicterSZN said:

Well, this turn of events makes it easier to carry Kahale Warring as 4th TE to start the season....

I don’t know about that.  I’d bet TY makes the final roster and then gets put on IR so he can return opening a roster spot for a guy like Duhlin or Harris at WR who I think are on the outside looking in without TY’s injury. 

If anything the injury to Sam at QB might help Warring make the roster more as now I think they go with two QBs after Sam makes the final roster and is again moved to IR to open up a slot that could be used on a fourth TE.  We shall see though.  

These injuries are going to make Ballard do some juggling with the final roster and maybe keep a couple of guys at positions they probably wouldn’t otherwise keep just because they need the bodies.  

Archived