Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TY Hilton Injury (Merge)

CR91

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I put zero stock in unverified tweets    

Understandable. I'm not saying we should bank on this like we could if others reported it but have to say this about the guy posting it, he was spot on with the assistant coaching hires the Colts made this year before anyone else reported them. Someone on the inside has given him info. 

For what it’s worth….    Hilton was being interviewed live during the game when a good Colts play happened.  Hilton seemed fine.   No mention of any injury.   I’m not saying this means anything….  Only what happened.    We’ll find out in a few days. 

25 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Seems very weird given his on film presence last night, but FTC is normally pretty decent in terms of accuracy IIRC.

Last day in practice, he did go down hard and trainers were called out. He went to the tent on his own, and returned later. I noted the occurrence in the injury thread when it happened.

I don't think I've ever seen any full blown trolling from them, so I'd put more stock in this than just normal twitter smoke.

49 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Unfortuantly stuff like this he  is pretty accurate on. Hilton didn’t play Sunday and seemed happy in all his interviews.  If he was that injured would he have traveled with the team? He got injured in practice on Wed but went back in and practiced.  Maybe a injury that didn’t involve football. 

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He probably went to White Castle and ate 2 double cheese and an onion chip and to go to the bathroom, if he was injured it would be all over the internet, nothing has been reported. Tweet Tweet away though.

Do you  remember in 2019 when he injure his calf? That was first reported on Reddit and no one believed it. It was a odd source out of Buffalo.  It turned out to be right.

Notice how all the players were in uniform on colts cam. Even the ones that didn’t play. Hilton wasnt.

5 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Expect an announcement "in the next few days" -- that makes sense?

If will be tomorrow because they have a practice tomorrow and Reich will have a media presser.

9 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

The good news if true we are fine as long as Campbell stays healthy. The sad news it was goinf to be fun to see him with a good QB again.

If this happens expect Dulin to be cut and Patmon to make the roster. Then we bring Dulin back. 

My gut says Dulin doesnt clear waivers.  Just a hunch.

10 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Do you  remember in 2019 when he injure his calf? That was first reported on Reddit and no one believed it. It was a odd source out of Buffalo.  It turned out to be right.

Notice how all the players were in uniform on colts cam. Even the ones that didn’t play. Hilton wasnt.

If will be tomorrow because they have a practice tomorrow and Reich will have a media presser.

I dont think I ever see Hilton in uniform this preseason. I think he always wear street clothes same as Wentz. DL and DB both were wearing uniforms, but I feel like that is just a DEF guy thinghaha I also dont trust this guy, the other ForTheColture guys have done better, this one always seems off

If it is true I am leading towards it happening off the field today. He was too happy and didn’t look injured yesterday.

Our WR group hasn’t suffered any injuries. So we knew something would happen.

They practice tomorrow and media can watch warmups and individual drills. If they go we will know if he isn’t at practice.

15 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I doubt anyone takes a guy who is basically just a gunner. He hasn’t proved anything significant as a WR.

I just looked at Kevin’s notebook from Wed and it does say he went back in after going down.

He's not just a gunner. 

Also, Patmon really isn't a substitute for an injured Z/traditional-slot guy. We did see some snaps with 2 bigs, but it's more likely we carry one of the smaller speed guys if TY is indeed out for a while.

4 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

He's not just a gunner. 

Also, Patmon really isn't a substitute for an injured Z/traditional-slot guy. We did see some snaps with 2 bigs, but it's more likely we carry one of the smaller speed guys if TY is indeed out for a while.

At this point we may just end up carry Dulin and Patmon. Maybe cutting Harris and then bringing him back.Patmon injure his foot so we will see how bad it is.

Did Golden Tate  ever play with Wentz. I was thinking they played in Phili together for some reason.

here's the tweets from the practice situation

could be something that happened off the field, or simply something he tried to shake off, but was more serious after pain perhaps just didn't go away. Hip and shoulder injuries sometimes happen where guys go back in, then find out later something is a bit wrong.

3 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

At this point we may just end up carry Dulin and Patmon. Maybe cutting Harris and then bringing him back.Patmon injure his foot so we will see how bad it is.

Did Golden Tate  ever play with Wentz. I was thinking they played in Phili together for some reason.

Tate joined Philly late in 2018 (played last 8 games, starting 3). Wentz and Tate played together for 5 weeks before Wentz went down for the season.

I like Tate, so would be happy signing him. We're thin in terms of experience/quality at Z/traditional slot. 

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

It’s weird to me he would of traveled with the team if he had that significant of a injury. Off the field seems more plausible.

If true this will be his last season. He will retire. He didn’t even play A preseason game and is already hurt. 

Really just depends what the injury is.

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

For what it’s worth….    Hilton was being interviewed live during the game when a good Colts play happened.  Hilton seemed fine.   No mention of any injury.   I’m not saying this means anything….  Only what happened.    We’ll find out in a few days. 

He seemed fine and in good spirits but he was also not dressed for the game(Leonard, Buckner, other stars were dressed up even though they didn't play).

Let's hope it's not as significant as Spears is reporting.

28 minutes ago, stitches said:

He seemed fine and in good spirits but he was also not dressed for the game(Leonard, Buckner, other stars were dressed up even though they didn't play).

Let's hope it's not as significant as Spears is reporting.

Have you ever see TY dressed for games he's not active in? I feel like he always in casual when he's inactive anyway, from all the pics I've seen of him in the past and this year. 

2 hours ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Have you ever see TY dressed for games he's not active in? I feel like he always in casual when he's inactive anyway, from all the pics I've seen of him in the past and this year. 

Because if he isn’t active it’s because he is hurt.

Csnt sleep and have been reading and came across this. Just a random comment under Jason’s thread but something to keep a eye on in the next couple of days. This actually makes sense with the description of him going down Wed. I think he missed what 3 or 4 games with this in 2019. We will see.  If this is it don’t expect them to rush him back with the depth we have at WR. 

So put ty on pup or whatever, keep an extra wr, and lets get this thing rollin’.

I was convinced it was gonna be another pinkie toe thing.

wentz, nelson, kelly, etc, etc..... i dont get too excited anymore.  Justhopin we can field a team week 1 and take it from there.

Archived