Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 NFL Draft Day 2 Discussion Thread

The Patriots are having their best draft in many years.... WOW!

15. Patriots select QB, Mac Jones, Alabama - BlueShoe Ranking 8
38. Patriots select DL, Christian Barmore, Alabama - BlueShoe Ranking 14
96. Patriots select Edge, Ronnie Perkins, Oklahoma - BlueShoe Ranking 50

Belichick is killing it. 

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BlueShoe said:

Belichick is killing it. 

I agree 100%

Outside the Jets, The AFC East is going to be tough

Just now, BlueShoe said:

Belichick is killing it. 

Assuming Mac Jones pans out, if he doesn't then that will hurt.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

How would Tylan Wallace fit our offense? He’s still there.

I kind of thought he might fall... But he should have been gone a long time ago. Just my opinion. 

I think he would fit us well...

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

How would Tylan Wallace fit our offense? He’s still there.

I really like Wallace! He's my type of WR. He's not a blazer or a big guy, he just runs solid routes and knows how to create separation. I wouldn't be mad if we picked him.

1 minute ago, Shive said:

I really like Wallace! He's my type of WR. He's not a blazer or a big guy, he just runs solid routes and knows how to create separation. I wouldn't be mad if we picked him.

Sure hands and fights for the ball outside too along with creating separation. I’d be stoked to get him.

40 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

From all the reports I have been reading from guys even like Ian Rappaport, Odeyingbo may be ready to play by the beginning of October. On 1070 radio on my into work tonight, Odeyingbo spoke to the Indy media, it was around a 10 minute conversation - I listened to the whole thing. He said his rehab is going great and he is shooting to play when the season starts. So I doubt he sits out the whole season. I am not jumping for joy with this pick but I am not ready to jump off a cliff because of the pick like some are. Our defense looks pretty good on paper now. He is a great talent! Regarding LT, it wouldn't shock me at all if we move Nelson to LT, his style of play is much like the great Larry Allen's was. Allen played OG during the Cowboys SB years but was moved to LT during the 1998 season and made the pro-bowl and he was very dominant.

I would like to add to this, I would still like to re-sign Houston to a 1 year deal for maybe 7 or 8 Mill. Our defense would be loaded then with D.Lineman. I am off tomorrow once I get out of here in the morning so I can enjoy the 4 picks we have and drink some more beer again Homer Simpson Beer GIF by The Taboo Group- probably do Hot Wings again as well.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would like to add to this, I would still like to re-sign Houston to a 1 year deal for maybe 7 or 8 Mill. Our defense would be loaded then with D.Lineman. I am off tomorrow once I get out of here in the morning so I can enjoy the 4 picks we have and drink some more beer again Homer Simpson Beer GIF by The Taboo Group- probably do Hot Wings again as well.

Ballard pretty much ruled out re-signing Houston.   Said our DL room is pretty full.  

I wouldn’t say 100 percent no.   But perhaps 95 percent no.  So...  a long shot if he wants to come back cheap — which he won’t. 

A lot of the good offensive weapons are gone but Tylan Wallace, Amon-ra St. Brown, and Fehoko are available. At TE there’s still Brevin Jordan, Kenny Yeboah, and John Bates who is my personal favorite. 

CB is slim pickens. We might draft a LB though because Jabril Cox is still there.

• w87r locked this topic
  • w87r unpinned this topic

Archived