Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Flash Mock: Round 2

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Today was smoother than yesterday, it gets better every day once we all get used to the routine. Great job on your part and on @NFLfan's part too. 

Yup. And it's really hard to get to out of whack with the sessions/pick schedule.

And really liked the summary of the trades you and @NFLfan did. Made it very easy to do the Day 2 thread

New Orleans Saints select:

Nick Bolton  MISSOURI   LB    

Last mock I managed to get CB Greg Newsome at this pick (which seems crazy now that he fell that far) but my other 2nd rounder was LB Dylan Moses. This time I go for the physical LB in Bolton, who can start on the outside and eventually take over for Demario Davis down the road. 

13 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I agree. He traded up from a 5th to a 3rd, and got Gregory Rousseau at 54 today. He did the best he could.

How do you think I did with the Titans so far?

I was very interested to see what WarGhost would do with that trade, and the 3rd round pick will be very interesting. Some good OT prospects that could easily make their way down to him.

Just now, SaturdayAllDay said:

New Orleans Saints select:

Nick Bolton  MISSOURI   LB    

Last mock I managed to get CB Greg Newsome at this pick (which seems crazy now that he fell that far) but my other 2nd rounder was LB Dylan Moses. This time I go for the physical LB in Bolton, who can start on the outside and eventually take over for Demario Davis down the road. 

Nice pick! Lots of talent available at this point still!

1 minute ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

Yah so far both picks have been players I had zero expectation of being on the board for my pick. Everything coming together nicely. 

Very nice! Two of my picks were guys I wanted 100% (Ojulari and Samuel). I wanted Rondale Moore instead of Wallace and even tried to trade up to 49 from 53 because I correctly read that Eaststreet was going to take him from a comment he wrote. The trade failed though, he took Moore at 50, and I went with Wallace (who was the last of a tier).

So I have Ojulari, Wallace, and Samuel Jr. for the Titans through two rounds. This makes me want the Colts to trade down after seeing this play out on our forum through two rounds.

9 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Very nice! Two of my picks were guys I wanted 100% (Ojulari and Samuel). I wanted Rondale Moore instead of Wallace and even tried to trade up to 49 from 53 because I correctly read that Eaststreet was going to take him from a comment he wrote. The trade failed though, he took Moore at 50, and I went with Wallace (who was the last of a tier).

So I have Ojulari, Wallace, and Samuel Jr. for the Titans through two rounds. This makes me want the Colts to trade down after seeing this play out on our forum through two rounds.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, RNGDShobby said:

Just shows how into OL this forum is. I love it.

I'm a Pittsburgh guy and that's how u do it. I really wanted Vera-Tucker but I got sniped @EastStreet. then Harris was there and i was like screw it so i doubled up and fixed Pittsburgh's running game for them. Let's get that clock going again.

17 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Yup. And it's really hard to get to out of whack with the sessions/pick schedule.

And really liked the summary of the trades you and @NFLfan did. Made it very easy to do the Day 2 thread

It should make the other threads easier too. Every time a trade is approved, I will enter the traded picks in numerical order on the list.

Picks traded

Third round:

#65 Chiefs (from Jaguars)

#79 Giants (from Raiders)

#80 Giants (from Raiders)

#91 Colts (from Browns)

#92 Jacksonville (from GB)

#94 Jacksonville (from Kansas City)

#100 Jacksonville (via trade with Kansas City from Titans)

4th round and later

#106 Green Bay (from Jacksonville)

#111 Jacksonville (from Bengals)

#116 Raiders (from Giants)

$136 Jacksonville (from Kansas City)

#165 Browns (from Colts)

#175 Titans (from Chiefs)

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

It should make the other threads easier too. Every time a trade is approved, I will enter the traded picks in numerical order on the list.

Picks traded

Third round and beyond:

#79 Giants (from Raiders)

#80 Giants (from Raiders)

#91 Colts (from Browns)

#92 Jacksonville (from GB)

#100 Chiefs (from Titans)

#106 Green Bay (from Jacksonville)

#111 Jacksonville (from Bengals)

#116 Raiders (from Giants)

#165 Browns (from Colts)

#175 Titans (from Chiefs)

you rock!

9 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Alright folks. Calling this one!

Great job. Only a couple hiccups. 

@SaturdayAllDay and @jvan1973 please see above. Y'all have till 6pm tomorrow.

Regarding @jvan1973 a trade offer is pending for pick No.65 depending on your pick No.64 (no pressure :)), so if you can make your pick by 6 pm, I can announce it only if that player is not taken. Thanks.

Just an FYI. 

1 hour ago, Defjamz26 said:

This has gone really well. I like the quick pace as well. A few small hiccups, but considering this is our 1st time using this format, I’d call it a success.

nick young nba GIF

Me after my first two picks have already been taken lol.

21 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

#GIFPerfection

Thanks for the laugh, I needed some stress relief after getting cooked by the fans in round 1! haha 

Having Rousseau fall to you and getting a much needed Edge need was big. I think your doing pretty good job.

18 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

We need @Mel Kiper's Hairin here to analyze picks

I wish I knew enough about college football to be able to offer some insight but I very rarely watch college football. I may be a bit jaded but to me college football is basically 3 super programs (Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State) and then a bunch of wannabes trying to compete for 4th place. To me it just isn't as interesting as the NFL. I'm not trying to offend any college football fans or start any fights just explaining why I don't really watch college football.

Second Round picks (Final)

33) Bengals (trade with Jacksonville Jaguars 7:00

@stitches. -- Micah Parsons  PENN STATE  6.89  LB    
34) New York Jets @Archer -- Quinn Meinerz  WIS.-WHITEWATER   C  
35) Atlanta Falcons @jvan1973 -- Levi Onwuzurike  WASHINGTON  DT 

36) Miami Dolphins (from Houston Texans) 7:15@EastStreet -- Landon Dickerson  ALABAMA  C
37) Philadelphia Eagles 7:20 @Defjamz26  Eric Stokes  GEORGIA   CB 

38) Jacksonville (trade Cincinnati Bengals) @chad72  Kadarius Toney  FLORIDA  6.36    WR    

39) Carolina Panthers 7:30 @MPStack Creed Humphrey  OKLAHOMA   C

40) Denver Broncos 7:35@ColtsGermany  Zaven Collins  TULSA  
41) Detroit Lions 7:50@RNGDShobby-- Jaelan Phillips  MIAMI (FLA.)  EDGE 
42) New York Giants 7:55 @DiogoSales -- Payton Turner  HOUSTON   DE    
43) San Francisco 49ers 8:00 @BProland85 -- Aaron Robinson  UCF    CB    
44) Dallas Cowboys @luv_pony_express -- Joe Tryon  WASHINGTON   EDGE
45) Jacksonville Jaguars (from Minnesota Vikings) @chad72 -- Tommy Tremble  NOTRE DAME  TE  
46) New England Patriots @Nickster -- Kyle Trask  FLORIDA  QB
47) Los Angeles Chargers @PRnum1 -- Jevon Holland  OREGON  6.25    SAF    
48) Las Vegas Raiders Commissioner's pick@chad72 Ifeatu Melifonwu  SYRACUSE   CB
49) Arizona Cardinals 9:00@JoeThornburg Kendrick Green  ILLINOIS  G
50) Miami Dolphins 9:05.@EastStreet Rondale Moore  PURDUE     WR
51) Washington Football Team @Coltsman1788 -- Pat Freiermuth  PENN STATE    TE
52) Chicago Bears 9:15 Commissioner's pick @EastStreet Tyson Campbell  GEORGIA  CB

53) Tennessee Titans @Jared Cisneros Tylan Wallace  OKLAHOMA STATE  WR    
54) Indianapolis Colts @WarGhost21 -- Greg Rousseau  MIAMI (FLA.)  EDGE 
55) Pittsburgh Steelers @JoeThornburg -- Alex Leatherwood  ALABAMA   OT    
56) Seattle Seahawks Commissioner's pick@EastStreet -- Boogie Basham  WAKE FOREST  6.29    DE  
57) Los Angeles Rams 9:50. Commissioner's pick @chad72 Jamin Davis  KENTUCKY   LB  
58) Baltimore Ravens 9:55. @JediXMan Joseph Ossai  TEXAS  EDGE  
59) Cleveland Browns 10:00. @RNGDShobby Paulson Adebo  STANFORD  CB    

60) New Orleans Saints 10:05. @SaturdayAllDay Nick Bolton  MISSOURI  6.33    LB    
61) Buffalo Bills 10:10. Commissioner's pick @EastStreetChris Rumph Ii  DUKE  EDGE  
62) Green Bay Packers 10:15. @DiogoSales Nico Collins  MICHIGAN   WR 
63) Tennessee Titans (from KC) 10:20. @Jared Cisneros Asante Samuel Jr.  FLORIDA STATE  CB 
64) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 10:25. @jvan1973  Aaron Banks  NOTRE DAME  6.29    G  

• NFLfan unpinned this topic

Archived