Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts to pursue Bud Dupree

1 hour ago, Indeee said:

I don't know why they would. Dupree is a solid 3-4 guy. We don't play a 3-4.

I might be wrong here or missing something but this doesn't seem like a good fit to me

Do the Steelers no longer play a 3-4 defense? :thinking:

He definitely has the size to be a full time DE in a 4-3 at 270 pounds. I just don’t wanna overpay for a guy like him. 

I always find these prediction surrounding the Colts at this time of year to be equal parts interesting and amusing.  Especially considering the organization rarely leaks.  

So when some website attributes the “inside info” to “sources inside the organization”‘ well it’s hard not to chuckle...   at least a little. 

3 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I always find these prediction surrounding the Colts at this time of year to be equal parts interesting and amusing.  Especially considering the organization rarely leaks.  

So when some website attributes the “inside info” to “sources inside the organization”‘ well it’s hard not to chuckle...   at least a little. 

Yeah I don't pay much attention to rumors or any medias guessing on what Ballard may do. 

We don't normally know anything till the deal is done. 

13 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

They are the NFL's personification of Depends!

16 hours ago, Indeee said:

I might be wrong here or missing something but this doesn't seem like a good fit to me

No 3-4 Edge rushers have ever successfully made the switch to a 4-3 in your world huh? 

4 hours ago, Shafty138 said:

No 3-4 Edge rushers have ever successfully made the switch to a 4-3 in your world huh? 

I didn't say that or assume as such. It just seems that normally teams try to go after players who are already familiar with the current teams scheme is all. There seem to be other Edge rushers who will be available should the Colts pursue any of them that might already be plug and play types without a learning curve

22 hours ago, Indeee said:

Houston was a 3-4 OLB at the Chiefs.

On 3/10/2021 at 4:30 PM, Indeee said:

Hes a Justin Houston type. He can fit and i like that he plays the run well too. Very good athletic profile. Should have no problem.

Archived