Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Broncos QBs ineligible for Sunday due to Covid protocol

chad72

Wow

1 minute ago, Architects08 said:

So Ravens have a couple players test positive and the league is like alright let's postpone.

Broncos have all their qbs ruled out for covid and the league is like well good luck with Freeman or the practice squad WR at QB. Doesn't make any sense to me. 

Yeah makes no sense

6 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Wow

Yeah makes no sense

It makes sense. The league has said games will only be postponed because of medical reasons. This is  not the broncos issue.

Every team that has had a big problem screwed up. As teams start looking like they aren’t going to make the playoffs we might see teams become more laxer. I think they need to just add the 8th playoff team.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

It makes sense. The league has said games will only be postponed because of medical reasons. This is  broncos issue.

Every team that has had a big problem screwed up. As teams start looking like they aren’t going to make the playoffs we might see teams become more laxer. I think they need to just add the 8th playoff team.

I was talking about the inconsistency in postponing and not postponing

24 minutes ago, Architects08 said:

So Ravens have a couple players test positive and the league is like alright let's postpone.

Broncos have all their qbs ruled out for covid and the league is like well good luck with Freeman or the practice squad WR at QB. Doesn't make any sense to me. 

Not only this but moved Ravens game next week from Thursday to the following Monday, not even Sunday. Could be the difference in Jackson being able to play or not.

Shady business if you ask me.

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Again the ravens have 18 people on their covid list. Yes they should of been forced to play Sunday after the Tuesday bur I think the nfl has been consistent.

Their game should of definitely been postponed this week but moving following game to next Monday just seems off and if the reigning MVP is able to be back for it, that is something to question.

The league inconsistencies isn't just about this week.

12 minutes ago, w87r said:

Their game should of definitely been postponed this week but moving following game to next Monday just seems off and if the reigning MVP is able to be back for it, that is something to question.

The league inconsistencies isn't just about this week.

They aren’t going to get this many players back. I will bet the ravens game gets cancelled and the league adds a 8th playoff team. That would be better then adding a extra week.

1 minute ago, holeymoley99 said:

If Ravens got covid while wearing masks and following protocol and Broncos issue was wearing no masks and not then I understand cutting 1 a break and not the other ....let's see what Hinton can do, nothing to lose and could make his career if he shows anything

They know how the ravens started. It was a strength coach who failed to report symptoms and wasn’t wearing a mask. The ravens already took actual against the person.

10 hours ago, holeymoley99 said:

If Ravens got covid while wearing masks and following protocol and Broncos issue was wearing no masks and not then I understand cutting 1 a break and not the other ....let's see what Hinton can do, nothing to lose and could make his career if he shows anything

Sounds fishy... But then again nothing in 2020 has made much sense regarding this sickness.. wear a mask "to" you table. Then remove it to eat. Because covid has 45 mins to wait before it pounces. We've been playing pin the tail on the donkey for 9 months now :lol:

Good luck Broncos.. and good luck Colts

I’ve always been skeptical the NFL would make it through 21 weeks of football.  I’m getting more doubtful by the day.

As a fan, I’m glad they’re trying to.  Yes, that carries risks.  But so does getting on a plane to fly to 8 road games a season (among many other calculated risks).

But the viral spread is, as predicted, getting significantly worse as temperatures drop.  And it’s clear we haven’t hit that peak yet.  And it’s not surprising that we’re now getting headlines like these.

15 hours ago, Architects08 said:

Ravens have 18 players. Denver has 4 players

Archived