Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck 2011 Highligh Video....

John Dee

Luck looked amazing both with arm strength and accuracy and I really liked what I saw from Fleener I was a bit against getting him instead of a wr like jeffery or Hill if they are there but, Fleener proved me wrong haha I want him to be a colt next year :)

What I see is a QB who can throw on the run from either direction, And a QB who when 'pressed" is a THREAT to pick up the "cheap yards" and WAY MORE.

Luck has not played an NFL down... but I love this kid. He is PM smart and has wheels like an Elway.

Heavy comparisons, I know... but I truly think this kid is the "total package"....

And Indy gets him........................................ :lombardi::coltslogo::lombardi:

best part of lucks game, is he seems to always hit his receiver in stride. i expect reggie wayne and co. to have a good yac stats all year.

When judging RG3 vs Luck... that is the whole key at Stanford... outside of Fleener... Stanford's O got almost NO YAC.

If Donnie Avery can stay in the game Indy will score a lot this season. And I really hope Indy goes WR in the second round.

Gruden's QB camp... Gruden tries to "rattle" Luck and embarrass him. Luck shrugs it off and doesn't take it "personally" and laughs about it. NO EGO... that could be problematic anyway. He is open to constructive criticism.

MATURITY... is what in the end separates an RG3 vs an Andrew Luck coming to INDIANAPOLIS taking over for Peyton Manning.

Are you ever going to post in the right section? Or is this just convenient because it has the most traffic?

And anyway... I think the "potential" next QB for the Indy Colts IS a COLT TOPIC.

JMO....

and it's normally correct... or at least 75% of the time all of the time.

I have no problem with Luck, but he isn't a Colt.

I don't like disorganization.

Bro you are being a ..... ...

Lets scroll through the COLTS main page shall we?

James Farrior topic

Clark topic

Kelvin Hayden topic

Braylon Edwards topic

Lacey topic

Ladarius Webb topic

All on "our" forums main page @ 3 AM ......

OK.... Luck is "YOUR" next Colt QB. the rest..... ???

Bro you are being a ..... ...

Lets scroll through the COLTS main page shall we?

James Farrior topic

Clark topic

Kelvin Hayden topic

Braylon Edwards topic

Lacey topic

Ladarius Webb topic

All on "our" forums main page @ 3 AM ......

OK.... Luck is "YOUR" next Colt QB. the rest..... ???

We don't have a free agent section I am aware of, but there is a draft section.

You are so cute... I'd pinch your little cheeks if I could ...

Ya, it's called NFL GENERAL.

Colts Football... "All things Colts football"

Luck and RG are the only 2 options as far as draft prospects so YOU shall kick all discussion of "either" into the NFL General section? Just because YOU feel things are "disorganized"...

whatever.

You are so cute... I'd pinch your little cheeks if I could ...

Ya, it's called NFL GENERAL.

Colts Football... "All things Colts football"

Luck and RG are the only 2 options as far as draft prospects so YOU shall kick all discussion of "either" into the NFL General section? Just because YOU feel things are "disorganized"...

whatever.

Well you keep IGNORING the FACT Luck isn't a Colt, yet. The fact is it still belongs in the NFL Draft section.

Anywhoo... just watch the greatness of Andrew Luck in this thread that YOU have already visited more than once... might as well WATCH the video... and get a glimpse of what we all will see next year.... "dare I say .... greatness?"

Ok... I've been at the pub but ... dude has the skillz to pay the pillz.

Well you keep IGNORING the FACT Luck isn't a Colt, yet. The fact is it still belongs in the NFL Draft section.

and when a MOD tells me to do so I shall.... until then......

////////////////////////// rrj9s-09'//// er00' ///////// :coltslogo:

He's terrible I tell ya. To slow, lacks accuracy, and has no arm strength. Pat Mcafee would be our best bet.

RGiii is just is smart, better accuracy, better strength, more athletic and better in the pocket. Luck has a better spiral, that's about it.

I'm kidding btw.

Drew Brees was considered a QB that lacked arm strength.

Are you ever going to post in the right section? Or is this just convenient because it has the most traffic?

Exactly why I have avoided this forum for months! Everyone wants to argue and fight. Get over it people! No reason for it! If it's in the wrong section and the MODS feel like it needs to be moved, they will.

By the way, great video, John Dee! I look forward to having Andrew Luck as our QB!!

Luck looked great, so did Fleener. However, for all those that are drooling over Fleener and want to take him at 34, do you not remember how atrocious our defense was last year? It would be nice if we had say the 33rd and 34th pick, in which I would definitely take a CB/NT AND Fleener (if available). However, CB/NT are bigger needs than a pass-catching TE. We are going to run the ball more, meaning we will rely on our TEs to block more. That's why we have Eldridge, who excels at blocking. Guarantee that we take a defensive player over Fleener if there is a good prospect there at 34.

When judging RG3 vs Luck... that is the whole key at Stanford... outside of Fleener... Stanford's O got almost NO YAC.

If Donnie Avery can stay in the game Indy will score a lot this season. And I really hope Indy goes WR in the second round.

found this, pretty sure these are the yac after stanford's first three games. http://espn.go.com/blog/stanford-football/post/_/id/1286/owusu-hewitt-yack-about-their-yac

i kind of hope fleener is there in the second round. so we can pick him up. i know he is projected end of the 1st but maybe he will fall. if teams get qb heavy like last year.

Fleener, Ertz, and Toilolo are all 6'6''-6'8''. Most of Luck's passed were thrown to them. I'm not saying that Luck isn't a great quarterback. He isn't going to have those commodities with the Colts besides Brody Elderidge. So if we bring him in I would like to see him throw the ball to guys who are smaller. 5'11'' vs 6'6'' is a big advantage.

Fleener, Ertz, and Toilolo are all 6'6''-6'8''. Most of Luck's passed were thrown to them. I'm not saying that Luck isn't a great quarterback. He isn't going to have those commodities with the Colts besides Brody Elderidge. So if we bring him in I would like to see him throw the ball to guys who are smaller. 5'11'' vs 6'6'' is a big advantage.

FYI, Luck does like his tall TEs, but he also throws to his undersized WRs and RBs as well.

Exactly why I have avoided this forum for months! Everyone wants to argue and fight. Get over it people! No reason for it! If it's in the wrong section and the MODS feel like it needs to be moved, they will.

There are some of us that refuse to keep the fighting going. I think it would be best if trouble makers are avoided. As we see in this thread, responding to them only gives them a voice.

On Topic; This vid makes me want Fleener. At #34 he'd be a fantastic take.