Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's Tweet

OllyDawes

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Jim has kept us busy with his crazy tweet? twit? *? Got what he wanted, this is post #86, wonder if he checks into the forum to see the chaos he creates/ Goodnight Jim, Goodnight Abby, Goodnight Gracie, Goodnight George/ The last 2 should separate the young from the old on here

Well if Irsay's tweets are just to get responses in the forum... I'm in before the 100th! LOL

He's the puppet master and twitter the strings. Heh heh.

My deciphering of the cryptic message- we aren't even getting a QB. don't need one. We are picking a FB at #1 for full on ground and pound!

{I kid, I kid!!}

I'm still leaning to Luck for long term, RG III will be splashy until he's forced to be a film room guru and migrates toward being more of a pure pocket passing QB.

No tweeting here either....however, if I knew I could type a few words on a twitter account and cause millions of people to jump, what a power trip that would be. I might find it hard to restrain myself in having fun at other people expense.

Thats the extent of it right their, ya have to know hes got to check in on these boards from time to time just another way for him to be connected to the fan base also despite his tweets being all cryptic, he is no dummy, a risk taker yes a dummy no, he knows hes got so many people on the edge of their seats waiting for that first pick, he likes messin with people, if I was him I'd have fun with it to but I am sure he is glad to see so many care, I doubt all his messages mean anything towards the draft.....but after watching the last 14+ years of Colts football I never thought we would have much of a defense either and they are slowly doing something about that......so I dont pay attention to the cryptic messages, ya never know what he means

Why is it that Irsay is the only team owner that is spouting this garbage on twitter? I don't see this being positive for the team in any way, if he really does "put the horseshoe first."

well I dont see any real harm he has caused but I do see your point and I think he does need to cool it on Twitter and lay low for a while, Twitter is alright in my book for him sometimes but enough of these riddles

Ill call the scheme.....Just Tackle Somebody for Cryin Out Loud

Wouldn't that be nice! I guess in training camp this year they will have to go back over all the fundamentals and retrain the guys or something. I can't see Pagano having a team that can't tackle. He will drill it into them somehow.

No tweeting here either....however, if I knew I could type a few words on a twitter account and cause millions of people to jump, what a power trip that would be. I might find it hard to restrain myself in having fun at other people expense.

You are right Ruk, no need for twitter when you are a forum God! :worthy: You actually restrain yourself from having fun at other peoples expense? I wished I could. :stir:

Why must the owner of our team be such an embarrassment?

Most businesses use twitter for PR under the name of the brand and the tweets are professional. Most celebrites or athletes use Twitter for personal PR and to randomly get themselves in the news by speaking directly. Irsay obviously thinks he is the latter.

Why must the owner of our team be such an embarrassment?

I'm not embarrassed.

I can think of lots worse things for an owner to be, do, and say

He is quirky for sure. If that's not your thing, easy enough to not read his tweets

Say what you want about Irsay, he ain't no stuffed suit. Not a stick in the mud, this guy. At least he doesn't come off with the charisma of a used car salesman...*cough cough Jerry Jones cough

Correct - he has no charisma. Neither does JJ - they both have a patina of entitlement; JJ's very thick, Jimmy's not as much so (but he does use the word "owner" an awful lot when referring to himself).