Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How to Watch the Colts on Thursday

Smonroe

Obviously, this is for those of us outside of the Indy or Buffalo area.

I have Direct TV and they're showing the game being on the NFL channel 212-1.  They will also replay it later in the week.

I know you can watch it if you get the NFL game pass.  

Does anyone one know if the game will be streamed?  I think they were last year.  

4 hours ago, Smonroe said:

Obviously, this is for those of us outside of the Indy or Buffalo area.

I have Direct TV and they're showing the game being on the NFL channel 212-1.  They will also replay it later in the week.

I know you can watch it if you get the NFL game pass.  

Does anyone one know if the game will be streamed?  I think they were last year.  

I also have directv and nfl  sunday ticket.you said it was on 212-1.  What is that? I thought there only was "one" channel 212.  Also, what time ?(u didnt put that)

the earliest i see it (outside of indy) is nfl channel at 2am on saturday morning 8/10.  Anyone see any earlier?

i tried last year to find a radio feed (online) but never could. Anyone know where i could listen to game (at least) live.

i will try to view live as some mentioned above too.  I have sunday ticket for live games, but waiting a day or two in preseason is frustrating. 

1 hour ago, WoolMagnet said:

i tried last year to find a radio feed (online) but never could. Anyone know where i could listen to game (at least) live.

Worx 96.7 through tunein.  I forget which town around Indy it is though.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gregr507 said:

99% sure it will be streamed, I have some streaming sites that work but I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to post links here. On a completely unrelated note, reddit is a pretty cool website. 

Thanks for not posting links

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, gregr507 said:

99% sure it will be streamed, I have some streaming sites that work but I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to post links here. On a completely unrelated note, reddit is a pretty cool website. 

This.. just this for the past two years lol. Although I thought I read somewhere that NBA was no longer on reddit.. hopefully this isn't true for NFL :beg:

10 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

I also have directv and nfl  sunday ticket.you said it was on 212-1.  What is that? I thought there only was "one" channel 212.  Also, what time ?(u didnt put that)

the earliest i see it (outside of indy) is nfl channel at 2am on saturday morning 8/10.  Anyone see any earlier?

i will try to view live as some mentioned above too.  I have sunday ticket for live games, but waiting a day or two in preseason is frustrating. 

I have directv as well and noticed Colts game was listed as 212-1.  I haven’t seen this with nfl network before but they have done stuff like this with Sec network in past.  They would have an sec game on 611 and other games on 611-1, 611-2 etc...  they have the ability to add temporary channels. 

10 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

The Direct TV listing for Thursday 6pm CST (7pm Indy time) is showing the Colts Buffalo game on 212-1.  The -1 channels are alternates.  You may have several of them for your local channels (we do in Bama).  I think they're also showing the -1 channel for TBS.

As @bertjones7 pointed out, they do a lot of alternative channels for the B1G or SEC network games.

BTW, when I asked about streaming, I was talking about the legal streaming.  I believe the local Indy channel streamed the preseason games last year.  Another BTW, you can get NFL Gamepass for a free trial during the preseason.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Smonroe said:

The Direct TV listing for Thursday 6pm CST (7pm Indy time) is showing the Colts Buffalo game on 212-1.  The -1 channels are alternates.  You may have several of them for your local channels (we do in Bama).  I think they're also showing the -1 channel for TBS.

As @bertjones7 pointed out, they do a lot of alternative channels for the B1G or SEC network games.

BTW, when I asked about streaming, I was talking about the legal streaming.  I believe the local Indy channel streamed the preseason games last year.  Another BTW, you can get NFL Gamepass for a free trial during the preseason.

WOW!!!!   There it is!

Thank you!  I just learned something.  The reason i didnt see it is i have a custom channel set up for channels i get.  I had to choose "all channels" to see it.

Thank You , Thank You, Thank You.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

This.. just this for the past two years lol. Although I thought I read somewhere that NBA was no longer on reddit.. hopefully this isn't true for NFL :beg:

Yeah this is unfortunately true. Just bookmark some of the good sites and go directly there and look for the game, if reddit streams get shut down. I won't say any more because apparently streaming stuff is taken very seriously here and I'd rather not get banned. Hope everyone not in market can find somewhere to watch!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

The fox channel in Fort Wayne also has a live feed on their website and ap. 

I've tried that in past with no luck.  Also the internet radio sites, even the "official one of the colts" always have other stuff on during games.  I cant figure it out.  luckily i have nfl ticket for reg s ason, but i used to like to sync radio with my nfl ticket.  I prefer the radio announcers, the know more about the team:

im hoping its on the 212-1 channel (which i wasnt aware i had)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Coffeedrinker said:

With gamepass can you watch preseason games live?

Yes, also if you happen to live in a foreign country NFL Gamepass (Europe) gives you all of the regular season games live too.

On a completely unrelated note, using a VPN is a smart way to protect your cyber identity.