Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton Throwing Like He Was 6 Years Ago

BmoreColt

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not yet. I believe its still worthy of this section. Lets give it some time. Let us heal first. Maybe 3~4 games in?

3 to 4 games in the season? Really?

People come on. Must I look for a Colts forum and not a Peyton one? *sad*

I just want to know where these Manning bashers are.

I think ive only read 1-2 posters ever actually show a dislike for Manning and an outright desire to boot him just for Luck.

People who wanted to rebuild are not Manning bashers.

3 to 4 games in the season? Really?

People come on. Must I look for a Colts forum and not a Peyton one? *sad*

Its not that difficult to scroll past what you dont want to read. I like it here. I come here directly first thing. Its relevent to me, and for some time to come. It cant really bother you, can it?

You just look silly with all your anti Manning posts, and don't want to see him torch the Colts.

Why do you think I am worried about him? I'm not.

I am sick of all the posts/threads on him in the Colts section though.

I just want to where these Manning bashers are.

I think ive only read 1-2 posters ever actually show a dislike for Manning and an outright desire to boot him just for Luck.

People who wanted to rebuild are not Manning bashers.

I could compile a large list of long time and new members.. Look at Jules she is proof on this thread alone!

I could compile a large list of long time and new members.. Look at Jules she is proof on this thread alone!

I am proof of what? I used to be quite an active member here once and always loved my Colts. Where Peyton goes he goes.....the Colts will play next year regardless.

Peyton can throw well, but that doesn't mean he should still be here. Can he block the defensive linemen and blitzers? Can he play defense? Can he coach? And the most important question of all: does Peyton have any chance of winning a championship here in the next 2 or 3 years? If Peyton thought he did, he would have restructured and stayed

Here's a friendly suggestion and an easy fix..........

Don't read them!

There are plenty of threads on here that do not involve Manning. If I were in your shoes and felt "sick" rather than go on and complain, I would avoid the threads. Everybody has a different opinion in which they are entitled to. If I don't care for something, I avoid reading it.

You were one of the I need to see it or hear from a source advocates. You are also someone who thinks Manning is going to a terrible team, cause he doesn't want to make you or the Colts look silly and pay for their mistake. You have wanted Luck and been very vocal about that, what are Colts fans suppose to talk about.. The team has been dismantled and there isn't much cap room to do anything. Not too many great Colts topics. But the greatest Colt ever to play belongs on this forum.

You were one of the I need to see it or hear from a source advocates. You are also someone who thinks Manning is going to a terrible team, cause he doesn't want to make you or the Colts look silly and pay for their mistake. You have wanted Luck and been very vocal about that, what are Colts fans suppose to talk about.. The team has been dismantled and there isn't much cap room to do anything. Not too many great Colts topics. But the greatest Colt ever to play belongs on this forum.

Okay go on and talk about him. Sheesh you guys are rabid. He is GONE though btw. Gone.

I guess I am am facing a battle I can't win with some of you. Just keep obsessing.......

What's that old adage about having faith in one hand and something else in the other?

Or is that hope?

I have always had hope. Look how long it took us to win a title when we did win one.......

Sometimes it happens. Not expecing one soon but someday it could happen again.

How is she Manning bashing?

She just said she's tired of seeing a ton of new Manning threads.

Being frustrated by a ton of pro-Manning/anti-irsay type posts is not Manning bashing.

I personally am not bothered by it but I just dont think that Jules is trying to Manning bash.

Im sure there are alot of people on here who are tired of 1000 Luck threads too. I can fully understand that and I wouldnt say its because they are Luck bashers.

How is she Manning bashing?

She just said she's tired of seeing a ton of new Manning threads.

Being frustrated by a ton of pro-Manning/anti-irsay type posts is not Manning bashing.

I personally am not bothered by but I just dont think that Jules is trying to Manning bash.

Im sure there are alot of people on here who are tired of 1000 Luck threads too. I can fully understand that and I wouldnt say its because they are Luck bashers.

I say this having witnessed all her dump Manning posts..

let all them all get their sadness, their anger their hostility out now but when Peyton signs for a HUGE deal somewhere else for a huge deal you will all see see what he really wanted, real leaders take one for the team from time to time if it involves restructuring money for the better of the team,, obviously he wasnt willing to do that or he would be here now

I say this having witnessed all her dump Manning posts..

Ive read alot of her posts saying she's ready to move on and restart. I never thought there was an anti-Manning sentiment.

Again...just because you are a fan who was in favor of rebuilding does not make you a Manning basher or a Luck fan boy.

let all them all get their sadness, their anger their hostility out now but when Peyton signs for a HUGE deal somewhere else for a huge deal you will all see see what he really wanted, real leaders take one for the team from time to time if it involves restructuring money for the better of the team,, obviously he wasnt willing to do that or he would be here now

That's a convenient excuse