What are the odds? 

Cardinals stick with Rosen 
Giants wait for next year
Dolphins wait for next year
Raiders stick with Carr

Redskins... can trade for Brissett :D :goodluck:

5% chance, for all to happen

Giants and Dolphins almost HAVE to come away with a QB

Brisket may be traded......  but not for the high draft pick that I was hoping for and some blogs speculated

At one point, Tyler Murray was playing baseball, Foles was going to stay with Eagles, Lock didnt look as good , Not as hot a QB market as once thought

It MIGHT still happen..... but Im no longer holding out hope for a 2nd or a 3rd.

If its a 4th, we might as well just hold on to him

• Like 1

I have said it before and I’ll say it again, Brissett isn’t going anywhere. He will more than likely sign elsewhere when he is a FA but he won’t get any crazy contract. He has already become the forgotten guy imo. Doubtful we get a comp pick either because we will spend a little in FA’s that will knock us out of a pick. 

As to the the other scenario. Doubtful but for the sake of debate it could be possible teams would rather wait for next year to get their QB. Way better options next year if they all come declare. This year is more of a forced year and to me you have mediocre guys that are destined to be back Ups. Including Murray to me. But who knows... the draft draws crazy scenarios all around. 

• Like 2

No QB in the first round?

Huh?

Murray might go first overall.

Haskins is going top-10...    and Lock is likely going between 11-20.

So...   no QB in the first round has a less than 0 percent chance of happening.  And that’s what Colts fans should want.  The more QBs taken before we pick,  the more any player we don’t want are picked before us,  the better the chance that a player we covet falls to us. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, RNGDShobby said:

What are the odds? 

Raiders stick with Carr

0%, I actually think there will be a run on QBs in round 1.  Pickings are slim and from what reports I've seen, next years expected QB class is only marginally better.

5 hours ago, RNGDShobby said:

What are the odds? 

Raiders stick with Carr

0%.

I think Murray is going 1st overall.

And this QB class may be underrated and in a few years may go down as a better class than '18.

Baker looks to be the real deal.

I'm not sold on Darnold being anything better than average. Especially developing with the Jets.

I'm not sold on Allen even being average, especially with the Bills organization.

Lamar Jackson may never develop into a adequate passer.

Rosen's career could hinge on his next team. He may wind up being 2nd best in this class.

Murray may be a Generational Talent.

Haskins has all the skills to be a top pocket passer often compared to Big Ben.

Locke I think Elway likes and will draft him.

I expect at least 3 to go in 1st round.

And if the Cheaters don't trade for Rosen I think they will use a 1st on a QB to groom as Brady's successor.

5 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

No QB in the first round?

Huh?

Murray might go first overall.

Haskins is going top-10...    and Lock is likely going between 11-20.

So...   no QB in the first round has a less than 0 percent chance of happening.  And that’s what Colts fans should want.  The more QBs taken before we pick,  the more any player we don’t want are picked before us,  the better the chance that a player we covet falls to us. 

Absolutely. I miss the mocks that had almost 5 QB going before us!! :headspin:

• Like 1

Very unlikely.

And if that did somehow happen, those teams that you have as "waiting for next year" would probably grab a QB with their 2nd round pick just to see if they can find the answer now and if not they have only lost a 2nd rounder.